It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for a story-driven tactical RPG set in an alternate-history version of World War II. Broken Lines is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Your squad crash-lands behind enemy lines, with no intel or leadership to support them. The long way home begins, but will the brave soldiers succeed before the horrors of war break them?
Come on. Why no Linux?

Guess I'll wait for some feedback on how it runs with Wine.
Post edited February 25, 2020 by RagingLoon
Looks interesting, but it may look even more interesting with some decent discount and Linux installer. Will see.
Native build or some reports that it work great with Wine via Lutris and I'm an insta-buy. This is some good news from Broken Lines from chat on a live stream via their YouTube channel...

Broken Lines Launch Stream - ask us anything!
https://youtu.be/gxU0karFHwk

RagingLoon
​GOG Linux build is missing?

RagingLoon
​Does Windoze version run good with wine? If so will buy. Devs it would be a good idea to get up and running on Lutris if you can't get *nix build to GOG.

Broken Lines
@RagingLoon we're working on the GOG-Linux version and it should not take that much longer. We'll should have more news for you tomorrow.

Broken Lines
​Lutris is an interesting one, we'll have a look!
Attachments:
I rolled the dice and the game works with Lutris. I didn't get a chance to play for longer than 10-15 minutes. Will play more later tonight or tomorrow. :)
RagingLoon: I rolled the dice and the game works with Lutris. I didn't get a chance to play for longer than 10-15 minutes. Will play more later tonight or tomorrow. :)
Why bother with lutris when the developer clearly said a native version is coming? Linux and mac compatibility was also announced in the news about the game earlier.
Hello, does anybody know if its procedural or li neal?
RagingLoon: I rolled the dice and the game works with Lutris. I didn't get a chance to play for longer than 10-15 minutes. Will play more later tonight or tomorrow. :)
igrok: Why bother with lutris when the developer clearly said a native version is coming? Linux and mac compatibility was also announced in the news about the game earlier.
Because I want to play right now. Why bother bothering to ask me silly questions. It runs flawless with Lutris! Had some time to test the game for a few hours today--very happy.
GrossorMD: Hello, does anybody know if its procedural or li neal?
At some point, you will have to make a choice as to who's to help, where to attack and there will be no going back from there.

Basically, like the devs have mentioned, to fully experience the game, you'll need to finish it 2-3 times, because of the in-game decisions.

this review will give you a better idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6KLSyNllU
Few of you asked about Linux and macOS versions - they have arrived :-)
zeffyr: Few of you asked about Linux and macOS versions - they have arrived :-)
Thank you!