It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They're tiny, they're tuny, they're all a little looney.

The <span class="bold">Soundtrack + Art Book</span> package for lovely experimental adventure Botanicula, is now available for purchase, DRM-free on GOG.com.

It's only fitting that an interactions-filled delight like Botanicula should rely heavily upon its whimsical sound design and nuanced animations to shine. Want to know where this wacky music and characters came from? This Soundtrack + Art Book companion contains 50 minutes of DVA's compositions and 59 pages of Jaromir Plachy's drawings for you to enjoy.

If you've still to discover Amanita's lovely gem, <span class="bold">Botanicula</span> is now 75% off until July 9, 10PM UTC.
Buy both the base game and the DLC for an additional 20% off.

Listen to a sample.
Post edited July 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
The price is great and the OST is cute and chill, but.. I'm not sure if I'd listen it outside the game..
(also, it tends to rely too much on repetitive sounds for my tastes)
Post edited July 05, 2017 by phaolo
Would love to get the game via GOG Connect. Only a couple of games left until I am Steam-free. :)
Curiouser & curiouser, something's amiss.

I pre-ordered this via gog, I have not bought it anywhere else, I've checked all receipts to make sure, but didn't this game already come with the music for it?

I'm sure it did, as you can see by the screen shot, I have the music & there's nowhere else I could've got it from.

Yet the /account tab now only shows three "demo tracks".

What gives?
Attachments:
fishbaits: I pre-ordered this via gog, I have not bought it anywhere else, I've checked all receipts to make sure, but didn't this game already come with the music for it?
No. See here.
zeogold: For Steam too? If so, my mistake.
But that would raise the question of why they waited so long to release the artbook/soundtrack in general.
amcdermo: I meant the Steam release date. I'll edit my post.

Checking on Humble, there's an artbook on my account dated 12th June 2017.
I noticed that too a few days ago.
The updated soundtrack and art-book came as free goodies on Humble, same goes for Machinarium.
Post edited July 06, 2017 by Klumpen0815
That's nice, but the music is too esoteric for my eclectic tastes and I have a feeling that most of the artbook's content can just be had by playing the game again.
high rated
fishbaits: I pre-ordered this via gog, I have not bought it anywhere else, I've checked all receipts to make sure, but didn't this game already come with the music for it?
JMich: No. See here.
Took some time to read the forum post in the archive for that announcement. Man, what a completely different place GOG was back then. TET was such a great ambassador to the community too. Good times, good times...
Post edited July 06, 2017 by yyahoo
$1 huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc
yyahoo: Man, what a completely different place GOG was back then. TET was such a great ambassador to the community too. Good times, good times...
gog was a better place then because they seemed to actually care for their customers. And they hadn't turned their backs on every single one of their principles yet. I actually pointed to that same thread a few months ago when the "What do you expect from the new community manager" discussion was going on. It's stuff like this and we could use a good community manager now more than ever! Gog customers got the short end of the stick with so many recent releases, with lopped off features and such. And the worst thing is that nugog seems to be completely aware and complicit with devs about this. Normally, a good community manager's job would be to address these issues and try to find the best possible solution for the customers. Unfortunately, that suggestion fell on deaf ears. Instead we get "OMG!!!1!! Close gamergate thread NOW!!!!", wholesale stifling of any discussion remotely pertaining to the tidal wave of terror that has swept across Europe and an utterly unhealthy culture of users ratting each other out.

You want a healthy community? How can you have a healthy community when people get the impression that they're constantly being lied to and deceived. You treat your community in a shitty way, you get a shitty (as in: increasingly hostile) community back.
yyahoo: Man, what a completely different place GOG was back then. TET was such a great ambassador to the community too. Good times, good times...
fronzelneekburm: gog was a better place then because they seemed to actually care for their customers. And they hadn't turned their backs on every single one of their principles yet. I actually pointed to that same thread a few months ago when the "What do you expect from the new community manager" discussion was going on. It's stuff like this and we could use a good community manager now more than ever! Gog customers got the short end of the stick with so many recent releases, with lopped off features and such. And the worst thing is that nugog seems to be completely aware and complicit with devs about this. Normally, a good community manager's job would be to address these issues and try to find the best possible solution for the customers. Unfortunately, that suggestion fell on deaf ears. Instead we get "OMG!!!1!! Close gamergate thread NOW!!!!", wholesale stifling of any discussion remotely pertaining to the tidal wave of terror that has swept across Europe and an utterly unhealthy culture of users ratting each other out.

You want a healthy community? How can you have a healthy community when people get the impression that they're constantly being lied to and deceived. You treat your community in a shitty way, you get a shitty (as in: increasingly hostile) community back.
Wrong thread to pour out your paranoid rant and personal insecurities, go back to your safe space, people like you are the reason why the GOG community went to shit.
Post edited July 06, 2017 by Narakir
JMich: No. See here.
yyahoo: Took some time to read the forum post in the archive for that announcement. Man, what a completely different place GOG was back then. TET was such a great ambassador to the community too. Good times, good times...
Maybe on your side of the mirror it was all harmony and fluffiness, but here, back then, people were tearing TET apart.
Wow, this thread definitely went pear-shaped.
@everyone: If you ever bought a bundle with Machinarium or Botanicula on HumbleBundle, look inside your library and you will find both the updated soundtracks and the artbooks.
Getting this because the OST is amazing. I often hear it in Spotify and it is really worth it.

Also in order to support Amanita Design and especially DVA. They are an amazing Czech band. Worth checking.

Here an example or their music besides Botanicula:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMoXnZpYgFk

Here, their Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/musicDVA

They truly make otherworldly music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ5TX5kAa9k&amp;index=1&amp;list=PLH20U3rok-lshvrFNQWXbnLpebsVTmM2-&amp;t=1747s

By the way, did you notice that they make a cameo in Botanicula? As cartoons, of course! :)
Klumpen0815: @everyone: If you ever bought a bundle with Machinarium or Botanicula on HumbleBundle, look inside your library and you will find both the updated soundtracks and the artbooks.
I think it depends on the bundle. I only have the soundtrack (but thanks a lot for the info, because I didn't even realize I had that!).