It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discover an uncharted world by slipping into the roles of different animals. Lost Ember from Mooneye Studios is now available on GOG.COM DRM-free with a 10% discount. In this action-adventure indie game, you unravel the story behind the fall of mankind from many perspectives – depending on the creature you choose to possess. The game’s discount ends on 3rd December 2019 at 2 PM UTC.
Plus there are wombats and goslings and it's very pretty, so I really don't see any reason to not play it.
I see someone quickly fixed the specs to remove the note about their being still preliminary. Good catch, bluetexts, I was about to post about that.
This sure is one that will live and die by its art, immersion and, ultimately, message. Interesting idea, but a big ask to get right.
A game about a wolf. More than a few games about foxes. And even a game about deer coming up in the future. Gaming industry must love animals or something.
I love nature and how it makes us better respecting her.
Thank you gog.
Thank you for the game, GOG. :D

Will the soundtrack be available here as well? It's already offered on Steam.
Post edited December 04, 2019 by Wolfy777
un jeu dont j'ai suivi les pérégrinations... qui arrive enfin sur les plateformes de jeu.

un jeu à contre courant qui met en avant la nature et la vie...
Magnificent game or rather experience. I highly recommend.
Ty for this Gem!
Looks really, really good.

A question for those of you who have already played it: how long does it take to finish?
ConsulCaesar: Looks really, really good.

A question for those of you who have already played it: how long does it take to finish?
Hmm. I wasn't even aware of time playing lost amber, you live in the moment with this gem of a game, It just so much fun being in a role of a different being, the experiences are one of awe and graphically nothing short of a divine. I just like to take my time with something that inspires me.

For full experience you need to edit settings in one of the folders. I'm using windows 7 so I had to change refresh rate to match my monitors same with resolution. Because ingame settings don't work for my computer ever since windows 10 came out.
Wolfy777: Thank for the game, GOG. :D

In case you missed it, it's here now. :)
Wolfy777: Thank for the game, GOG. :D

Snolus: In case you missed it, it's here now. :)
Thank you very much for letting me know. :D