It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leo the Lion is now available DRM-free.

Discover this classic action-adventure game from Poland and join Leo the Lion on his adventures full of unexpected situations, challenges, and brawls. Travel the islands of Lion’s Archipelago and help him find the stolen crown. Try to survive in the jungle, pole, in the dungeons of the magic castle, inside pyramids and on the burnt deserts. Examine the wrecks of pirate ships on the bottom of the sea, and survive the eruption of the volcano. Experience crazy adventures and rack your brains to save Leo from traps and troubles.
low rated
Another blatant ripoff of Tezuka's work! XP
this game looks hardcore
XYCat: this game looks hardcore
It is hard.
Another week, another weird game.
Was this ever released outside of Poland until now?

https://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/lew-leon/release-info
O w mordę :D
Hm, Disneys "The Lion King" is pulled from GoG and now we get this one? Sheer coincidence? I guess not! :-D
TheGreatDustpan: Was this ever released outside of Poland until now?

Yep, the game was distributed outside of Poland by Flair Software (here's the review from German magazine Power Play).
Post edited July 08, 2019 by Frozen
Maxvorstadt: Hm, Disneys "The Lion King" is pulled from GoG and now we get this one? Sheer coincidence? I guess not! :-D
And Aladdin. I don't like that they haven't made these annoucements more visable. I don't like games getting delisted without my knowledge. It can be literally decades before they ever appear again.
Is Kao the Kangaroo next? ;)
TheGreatDustpan: Was this ever released outside of Poland until now?

Frozen: Yep, the game was distributed outside of Poland by Flair Software (here's the review from German magazine Power Play).
Doesn`t seem to be a good game. Power play gives it a score of 38 % (out of 100 % of course) and says that the game is unfair and frustrating.
Ok, but when are we gonna get Lion and the King?
Leryx Longsoft is here.
Oh my GOG.
Thank you :)

I'm waiting for the next ones:
Leo the Lion's Riddles.
Clash.
Frozen: Yep, the game was distributed outside of Poland by Flair Software (here's the review from German magazine Power Play).
Maxvorstadt: Doesn`t seem to be a good game. Power play gives it a score of 38 % (out of 100 % of course) and says that the game is unfair and frustrating.
That's true. Poles love this game mostly from nostalgic reasons.

There is also a second game in the series - Zagadki Lwa Leona (Leo the Lion's Puzzles). It's a puzzle game similar to Incredible Machine games. It's much better than Leo the Lion, but I don't know if English version of this one exist.
Post edited July 08, 2019 by Frozen