It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Open the window to your imagination.

Gorogoa is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% discount for the duration of the Winter Sale.
You're looking out to a dull cityscape on a gloomy day. Suddenly something colorful, almost magical catches your eye, and in a blink, it's gone. What was it? The mind races, imagination takes over and it starts forming images, associations, patterns, an adventure. Gorogoa's captivating illustrations, subtle use of music, and innovative puzzle mechanics make up the scrapbook of this adventure, which will tingle your senses in all the right ways.

You can also grab the game's atmospheric Soundtrack for your collection.
I just saw a Kotaku feature story yesterday about the developer's lengthy journey in making Gorogoa, and now it's here on GOG one day later! I'm glad GOG approved it. If anybody's interested, the story of its development is at https://kotaku.com/the-puzzle-of-a-lifetime-1821235999
Post edited December 15, 2017 by RoloTony
Despite my earlier comment, I obviously was interested enough to buy it. I just played a little of it. The way some of these puzzles work is quite clever. It also looks fantastic when the various motions of the tiles do their thing.

It runs perfectly via Wineskin on my Mac, too. :)
Mr.Mumbles: It runs perfectly via Wineskin on my Mac, too. :)
I can play the demo natively on Linux by simply running Gorogoa.jar with my Java runtime environment. Can you do the same on macOS with the finished version?
Mr.Mumbles: It runs perfectly via Wineskin on my Mac, too. :)
muntdefems: I can play the demo natively on Linux by simply running Gorogoa.jar with my Java runtime environment. Can you do the same on macOS with the finished version?
The actual full release uses Unity, so that's a negative.
muntdefems: I can play the demo natively on Linux by simply running Gorogoa.jar with my Java runtime environment. Can you do the same on macOS with the finished version?
Mr.Mumbles: The actual full release uses Unity, so that's a negative.
Bummer. :\

But on the other hand, it being Unity doesn't completely close the door to eventual macOS & Linux releases.
Catchy and intriguing, wishlisted for now.
Where is the Mac OS version? The demo version was for Mac OS X...
Post edited December 16, 2017 by Lebostein
Really an astounding technical achievement. Everything flows so well it's easy to overlook just how much work and talent went into this. As a fan of puzzle games I enjoyed it quite a bit.
ryaneastwick: Everything flows so well
Indeed. It was over a bit too soon though. =/
wow, that is really disappointing to hear people have beaten it already

I figured it'd be a good 10 hrs or so at least
drealmer7: wow, that is really disappointing to hear people have beaten it already

Nope, 2-3 hours.
drealmer7: wow, that is really disappointing to hear people have beaten it already

Yeah, about 2 hours, but a great experience.
Eh....bought. I'm trying to save $$$ but the more I read about this game...the more it seemed like something id like. Glad to see so much positive info out there. It makes me excited to start it soon.
deleted
Even though I did the thing in Norton, Norton deletes the game everytime I click play--as a RED security risk. I fixed it the first time and played through two chapters and really enjoyed this different type of puzzle. I wish I could contine to play. sigh