It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Totally up to you.

Beholder 2 is now available DRM-free, 10% off until December 12th, 3am UTC. Owners of the original Beholder on GOG.com get a 28% discount instead.

You've made it! Finally got a job as an intern at the Prime Ministry of your bleak totalitarian state. From here on, the only way is up.

By bringing everybody else down.

Smear, betray, expose, or deceive as you rise to the Prime Minister's office. The choice is yours, but so are the consequences.
forum pop!
Isn't this an unusually late (or early depending on your point of view) time of day for a GOG release?
Someone mistaken 3 AM for 3 PM release. :D
Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that it had been two complete years since the release of the first one. Time sure flies.
Symphony8: Isn't this an unusually late (or early depending on your point of view) time of day for a GOG release?
I wish all news was posted about this time. Since the site was overhauled, I stopped getting news at 5 p.m. and started getting it around 9 p.m. (which means about the time I need to put my kid to bed).
Symphony8: Isn't this an unusually late (or early depending on your point of view) time of day for a GOG release?
Crisco1492: I wish all news was posted about this time. Since the site was overhauled, I stopped getting news at 5 p.m. and started getting it around 9 p.m. (which means about the time I need to put my kid to bed).
And here in Europe the release came at 3AM :)

Probably the reason why nobody noticed it.
Post edited December 05, 2018 by Matruchus
"The eyes, the eyeeeeeeess!"

This looks much scarier than most horror games.
Matruchus: Probably the reason why nobody noticed it.
Except us cool kids south of the equator ;)
20% extra off if beholder owned ? that would be 10% from the default offer and then 20% off as a bonus?
GOG.com: Totally up to you.

Beholder 2 is now available DRM-free, 10% off until December 12th, 3am UTC. Owners of the original Beholder on GOG.com get an additional 20% discount.

You've made it! Finally got a job as an intern at the Prime Ministry of your bleak totalitarian state. From here on, the only way is up.

By bringing everybody else down.

Smear, betray, expose, or deceive as you rise to the Prime Minister's office. The choice is yours, but so are the consequences.
that would be 30% off the listprice ? right ? thats a nice amount, but i dont have the first game.

Anyway Steam has 10% off aswell ....
and somehow i have a coupon 20% the game , i guess they refer to the extra % off because its in a bundle.

I get coupons totally random , sadly always games i dont like or don't want to play ,like this one: 20% off coupon for the Steam version, i know you can giveaway , trade them but thats to complicated for me so i rather let them expire, never got anything free from any steam user , so why should i give away coupons, i cant seem to hide them from showing up , like all the extra cards you get after buying x number of games , x number of whatever, kids might like it, i dont, maybe i am to old for this stuff with cards and achievements, i love playing games and thats it, i dont feel the need to boost my skills online.
Okay, this game doesn`t seem to need a compluter to be played, since there are no Sys Reqs mentioned at all. Not even if it`s Win, Linux or Mac.
I get 28% discount....?
Is my math so wrong or equals 10 + 20 not 30 anymore? :)
Post edited December 05, 2018 by MrWichtig
MrWichtig: I get 28% discount....?
Yes it does and GOG should correct it before I order - just out of principle since I don't like false advertizing.
MrWichtig: I get 28% discount....?
MarkoH01: Yes it does and GOG should correct it before I order - just out of principle since I don't like false advertizing.
the 20% is deducted from the 10% discounted price. So it's 28% off the full price
Post edited December 05, 2018 by XYCat
MarkoH01: Yes it does and GOG should correct it before I order - just out of principle since I don't like false advertizing.
XYCat: the 20% is deducted from the 10% discounted price. So it's 28% off the full price
Had to think a bit (I am really bad at math ;)) but yes, you are right. That makes senyse. Thanks for the clarification.