It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DARQ is now available DRM-free.

DARQ tells the story of Lloyd, a boy who becomes aware of the fact that he is dreaming. The dream quickly turns into a nightmare and all attempts to wake up end in failure. Lloyd learns how to survive the nightmare by bending the laws of physics and manipulating the fluid fabric of the dream world.
low rated
toxicTom: Wow, looks really good.
...we are very diff'rent people
low rated
gamesfreak64:
Themken: The speed the processor is working at is not telling much about how fast it is. If you think a Pentium IV running at 3.8GHz beats a Ryzen 7 3700X running at 3.6GHz you need to read up a bit. This is not the best benchmark there is but something: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-7-3700X-vs-Intel-Pentium-4-380GHz/4043vsm11003

The requirement is to have at least a twelve year old processor. That is like no requirement for a NEW game.
thanks for the reply, eventhough i am a real noob regarding tech and hardware i do know that :

Pentium IV, P3, p2 p2 350 hz and all the PC from "stonehenge" era are no match for todays hardware,
everyone knows that.

For now i stick with i7 - 9700K (no overclocking cause i dont need that)
GPU will be a simple GTX 1650 Windforce OC 4G ( 4 GB memory) ( around 200 euros top (more like 185 euros)

MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS 6G OC Videokaart (389 euro) is too much for now , i need a new pc fast so
a simple GTX 1650 Windforce OC 4G ($GB ram) will have to do for now (180 to 189 euro)

RAM will be at least 16 GB (32 GB will be possible depends on how much the ram costs)
it will be a nice system ( not cheap like a 699 euro i3 -8100 shitty system) (yes, a exising i3 8100 build or up will cost 500 to 699 euros )

GPU is the most expensive part , somehow i accept having to pay 400 euro for i7 -9700K cpu
but 389 for a gpu with 6 GB is too much asked, thats why for now the cheap GPU.

GPU tests online showed gaming @ 1080P ( 1920 x1080) if i remember correctly

i dont have that ( using VGA 1024x768) so the GPU card should do fine for now.

Windoze 10 will be used (not my free choice but a choice forced by M$ who wants to promote their new toy)

Anyway, there are many sites that show list of how well games are optimised, gamers who own a certain game can add their experience to the site , unfortunately i forgot to bookmark the site, cant find it anymore and i forgot the name.
Fairfox: ...we are very diff'rent people
That's a good thing, no? ;-)
gamesfreak64:
Sounds like a solid pc :-)
<b>Just out of curiosity, is the title of this thread never going to be fixed?</b>
This guy learned to code from zero to hero and refused sweeneybux. If you're only going to buy one game this season, it should be DARQ.

> order completed successfully
This game looks very promising and creepy. The moment the creepy wheelchair grandma appears it's a pretty good horror especially the creepy body part monsters. Wishlist for me.
"Why I turned down exclusivity deal from the Epic Store" (developer of “DARQ”):
Article on medium.com
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Swedrami
Starmaker: This guy learned to code from zero to hero and refused sweeneybux. If you're only going to buy one game this season, it should be DARQ.

Likewise!
Down with the Epic Game Store!
Starmaker: This guy learned to code from zero to hero and refused sweeneybux. If you're only going to buy one game this season, it should be DARQ.

Beyond the decision, he's really good at PR explaining the reasons of his decision, Ooblets devs could learn from him.

Bought too, here of course.
It looks like a good game following on from the gameplay from games such as "and yet it moves" and a few others.

Shame about some of the anti consumer terms like being able to modify the game as they feel or privacy issues.

It looks like a good game following on from the gameplay from games such as "and yet it moves" and a few others.

Shame about some of the anti consumer terms like being able to modify the game as they feel or privacy issues.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Spectre
I just bought thanks to the article about the dev turning Epic down and sticking to his principles.
toxicTom: That's a good thing, no? ;-)
depends who you ask!
As for the game I finished it, just note it's on the really short side: 2 to 3 hours.

There are some rough corners and things that could have been implemented better design wise.

But all in all, a very impressive project considering.

Khudos to him, I'll watch what he makes next.
It was Reddit that lured me to the DARQ side. ;) Dev has my respect. Watched the trailer: loving the way the game plays, the way it looks and the way it sounds. Instant wishlisted! Just waiting for my wallet to be fed...