It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chasm is now available DRM-free. Get it 35% off until October 10th, 3pm UTC.

Explore the depths below a remote mountain town in this procedurally-generated adventure-platformer. Taking inspiration from hack 'n slash dungeon crawlers and metroidvania-style platformers, Chasm will immerse you in a fantasy world full of exciting treasure, deadly enemies, and abundant secrets.
Hopefully my KS key comes soon!
Nice release.
high rated
at first I thought this was Chasm: The Rift and was like "whoa!"
I ain't mad though this release doesn't interest me personally
Another one by TEST DEVELOPER. These guys rock! :D
Been waiting for this.

Love it on Switch, wanted a PC copy, but kept waiting for it to show up on GOG to buy.

It's a good game, probably fifth in line on my list of Metroidvania titles on PC, third if you just count ones available on GOG.
Wow, I really did not expect this game to come here. Great job GOG! Always a pleasure to get metroidvanias DRM-free.
Noice.
One more game freed from the clutches... insta-purchased... even though this game got mixed reviews, it was still one of my favorite metroidvania's in recent memory... nice replay value with the world being re-generated with every new game... very challenging at times... time for another play through!

Thanks, GOG!
high rated
tfishell: at first I thought this was Chasm: The Rift and was like "whoa!"
I ain't mad though this release doesn't interest me personally
My exact reaction too.
When i first saw the title, my heart jumped a little - I thought it´s the Chasm: The Rift from Action Forms.
That one would have been an instabuy.
Post edited October 06, 2019 by Tarhiel
Oh! Color me impressed! I've been fighting over not buying it drm-free on humble store hoping for it to be announced here. F***** finally!
Thank you for bringing this to GOG!
Wow, didn't expect to see this here! I assumed the dev wasn't interested in GOG.
It looks great, wishlisted.