It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A RPG for all those who love to wander around the virtual worlds. Ashen from Annapurna Interactive features a massive open world in which from time to time you encounter other fellow travelers. It’s up to you to decide if you want to cooperate with them in building villages and fighting monsters. Apart from the main game, also a DLC called Nightstorm Isle is now available on GOG.COM. Until 16th December 2019, 5 PM UTC you can buy Ashen with a 20% discount.
kmanitou: I strongly suggest trying it on Game Pass.
jalister: I was considering getting the 3 months for a $1 deal. I could play and finish Outer Worlds and Jedi Fallen Order.
Jedi is on Origin.
Wottie: Day-0 DLC? C'mon! So, basically, it's a $40 game, not a $30+$10-for-the-DLC game, with some not-nice business practice thrown in for a better taste.
Cavalary: Day 1 here, but technically the game itself launched, as an Epic exclusive, a year ago and the DLC in September.
My bad then, sorry, devs. :(

As a side note, in the past, if a game came to GOG after original release, they put the original release date, not the GOG release date, onto the game card (otherwise the DOS classics would have a release date of 20XX).
jalister: I was considering getting the 3 months for a $1 deal. I could play and finish Outer Worlds and Jedi Fallen Order.
kmanitou: Jedi is on Origin.
I knew it was there, but thanks for the clarification. I thought Xbox also had it. So $1 to get Origin Access for a month, and $1 to get Xbox game pass for 3 months. Not a bad price to play Outer Worlds and Fallen Order.
kmanitou: Jedi is on Origin.
jalister: I knew it was there, but thanks for the clarification. I thought Xbox also had it. So $1 to get Origin Access for a month, and $1 to get Xbox game pass for 3 months. Not a bad price to play Outer Worlds and Fallen Order.
I believe Jedi is included with Premier, not Basic.
jalister: I knew it was there, but thanks for the clarification. I thought Xbox also had it. So $1 to get Origin Access for a month, and $1 to get Xbox game pass for 3 months. Not a bad price to play Outer Worlds and Fallen Order.
kmanitou: I believe Jedi is included with Premier, not Basic.
I just checked and you are correct. Thanks for the warning. Back to waiting for a sale on Fallen Order then. More time for Outer Worlds.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by jalister