It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A real-time tactical wargame, focusing on realism and playability. Armored Brigade from Slitherine Ltd. is now available on GOG.COM. In this challenging game the Cold War has turned hot, and Europe is once again torn apart by a brutal conflict.

Until 29th January 2020, 2 PM UTC, you can buy Armored Brigade and other Slitherin Ltd. war games on GOG.COM with special discounts!
GOG.com: Until 29th January 2020, 2 PM UTC, you can buy Armored Brigade and other Slitherin Ltd. war games on GOG.COM with special discounts!
The URL of slitherine promo is wrong on homepage.
Click the promo banner just redirect to homepage.
Great release from Slitherine.
Waiting for Panzer Corps 2 on the next.
This looks like a very interesting release. I'd still love to see Steel Panthers come here. Part 2 and 3 of it feature post-WW2 conflicts just like this game.
Nice jettison at end of trailer! Hopefully the pilot survived the conflict and the war camp...
Does anybody know if Armored Brigade has active pause? (or timeflow control) Wargame: European Escalation hasn't, which is a drag in single player in large scenarios while handling multiple attacks/defences. It made the game feel like the "true" mode was multiplayer, and singleplayer was a preparation for it. Not what I was looking for. This being Slitherine's raises hope, however.
Problem have with this game and CC series is that I get no depth perception from the maps. I can't decipher line of sight vertically.
It must be my eyes, but that front page screenshot for this game looks totally out of focus! Is it just me? What is this supposed to be representing? Is it one of those "Magic Eyes" 3D images you have to cross your eyes to make out?
high rated
Newly Released:
Armored Brigade (33% off)
Armored Brigade Nation Pack: France - Belgium [DLC] (10% off)
Armored Brigade Nation Pack: Italy - Yugoslavia [DLC] (30% off)

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Panzer Corps US Corps [DLC] (75% off - $0.05 rounding)
Strategic Command Classic: WWII (51% off - $0.05 rounding)

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2020:
NONE

GoG Sales 2020 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KmoNbiAYJJxUIrjfCD0yc08L0UwTxzPuqbTpWeZCXM/edit?usp=sharing
Normally I hate RTS, but this seems to have tactical pause and is Cold War - themed, so to the wishlist it goes.
Order of Battle: World War II is not on sale again (while its DLCs are). Is this intentional?
TentacleMayor: Normally I hate RTS, but this seems to have tactical pause and is Cold War - themed, so to the wishlist it goes.
Does it? Could not make it out from the game card.
TentacleMayor: Normally I hate RTS, but this seems to have tactical pause and is Cold War - themed, so to the wishlist it goes.
Carradice: Does it? Could not make it out from the game card.
I can't tell for sure, but that would be my guess based on the ''Resume'' button next to the timer. I don't see a main menu or big ''PAUSED'' message plastered over the interface, so it should still be possible to play normally while paused.
high rated
Carradice: Does anybody know if Armored Brigade has active pause? (or timeflow control) Wargame: European Escalation hasn't, which is a drag in single player in large scenarios while handling multiple attacks/defences. It made the game feel like the "true" mode was multiplayer, and singleplayer was a preparation for it. Not what I was looking for. This being Slitherine's raises hope, however.
Yes, in Armored Brigade it's possible to issue orders while the game is paused.
high rated
qwixter: Problem have with this game and CC series is that I get no depth perception from the maps. I can't decipher line of sight vertically.
In the new 1.051 version there are features and improvements that help in figuring out terrain elevation and the line of sight more efficiently.
tritone: It must be my eyes, but that front page screenshot for this game looks totally out of focus! Is it just me? What is this supposed to be representing? Is it one of those "Magic Eyes" 3D images you have to cross your eyes to make out?
Unfortunately the image and the logo are not what they should be. We're waiting for GOG to update them.
Post edited January 23, 2020 by VeitikkaStudios