It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Apsulov: End of Gods is now available DRM-free.

The humans delved far beneath the earth to find the mercy of the gods. What they found was never meant to reach the surface. Not on Midgard, nor any of the nine realms of Yggdrasil. Now their discovery wreaks havoc on their world, exploiting their technology, and leaving all in misery and decay. Through all their conquests and revelations they never stopped to consider that some things are buried for a reason.

In a world of technology and mythological artifacts, chaos rules over the human realm. It is in this chaos that you find your purpose and destiny.
Seems interesting.
aluinie: Bought this and i am impressed with the game so far. Like the setting and the mystery. Hope the previous game will be released here as well.
Can this be played in third person?

Unfortunately, I cannot play first person.
aluinie: Bought this and i am impressed with the game so far. Like the setting and the mystery. Hope the previous game will be released here as well.
Polly77: Can this be played in third person?

As sar as i can tell it is in 1st person.

The game is enjoyable and plays well on a geforce 1070 . Uses Unreal engine 4 so graphics are nice nd sound design is pretty good as well.

First Person only.

Why "can't" you play first person games?
I see no real difference that would mean you can play, 3rd person, but can't play first.

Choosing not to play them, I would say as "won't" play, not "can't".

UhuruNUru: First Person only.

I see no real difference that would mean you can play, 3rd person, but can't play first.

Some folks have problems with motion sickness/sensitivity in FPP games.
Post edited August 11, 2019 by Cusith
So far the reviews have been positive. They even mention similarities with SOMA, which I love.

UhuruNUru: First Person only.

If I try to play in first person, I become motion sick very fast, am vomiting within 10 mins and get a blinding migraine.

I have tried a number of first person games and found them to be a waste of money due to the above.

I've been playing PC games since 1995 and this scenario has never changed. Recently tried Kingdom Come - Deliverance to no avail.