It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ancestors Legacy: Saladin's Conquest DLC and Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition are now available, DRM-free. Save 50% on Ancestor's Legacy, soundtrack and artbook or get Complete Edition 40% off until May 28th, 5pm UTC.

Saladin's Conquest puts you in command of Saracen warriors in a brand-new single player campaign that will take you far from the battlefields of Europe. Follow another path of history and help Saladin protect his desert lands against the Crusaders. Unique new units will help you crush your enemies in 5 story-based missions and on 3 new maps for multiplayer and skirmish mode.
Why no upgrade path from base game to complete edition?
sbaylus: Why no upgrade path from base game to complete edition?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the complete edition in this case just the game plus all of the available DLC? Buying the DLC is the upgrade path.
Ah yes, The Saladin!

Lettuce begin!

*rimshot*
sbaylus: Why no upgrade path from base game to complete edition?
SirPrimalform: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the complete edition in this case just the game plus all of the available DLC? Buying the DLC is the upgrade path.
The complete edition contains also the soundtrack and the artbook.
Seems I should have waited for the complete edition rather than purchase two months ago at launch here. That's my fault for not knowing/thinking there'd be a complete version to come. Thanks for bringing the DLC here, nonetheless!
Hustlefan: The complete edition contains also the soundtrack and the artbook.
I was including those when I said "all the DLC", since they are available separately as DLC.
Interesting, Complete Edition for this price is tempting so why not grab it, thx.
Hustlefan: The complete edition contains also the soundtrack and the artbook.
SirPrimalform: I was including those when I said "all the DLC", since they are available separately as DLC.
If you add up the base game plus all 3 DLCs, you get $34.96 (USD). The complete edition is $27.59. And I'm pretty sure I paid more than the current price for the base game.
"New single player campaign with five missions and over 6 hours of playtime"
6 game hours for $10? Better than the price point of a movie locally. Works for me, I'll be picking this up :)
sbaylus: If you add up the base game plus all 3 DLCs, you get $34.96 (USD). The complete edition is $27.59. And I'm pretty sure I paid more than the current price for the base game.
The Complete Edition price is a bundle discount. It's normal for a game to cost more if you buy it early and buy it piecemeal.
If I knew, I would have waited a month to buy this game in the complete edition! :P

Anyway, great title, I can wholeheartedly recommend it.
Awesome, so surprised by this DLC. Base game was super fun, it's a must play for any strategy games fan!
Is this the last DLC or there are more dlc coming later? I am interested in this game but I always like to buy complete editions when possible.
sbaylus: If you add up the base game plus all 3 DLCs, you get $34.96 (USD). The complete edition is $27.59. And I'm pretty sure I paid more than the current price for the base game.
SirPrimalform: The Complete Edition price is a bundle discount. It's normal for a game to cost more if you buy it early and buy it piecemeal.
That doesn't mean I can't be annoyed about it.