It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Triple-A Ubisoft Digital Premiere

They may have been nearly lost since the late nineties, but they're very much alive in game design (and our fond memories) even to this day. Today's triple Digital Distribution Premiere from Ubisoft is not just a set of releases that start with the letter A, it's also a collection of games that introduced something new to their genre, offered a unique combination of playstyles and design choices, or tried something fresh and risky with great payoff.

All three releases are updated to work with Windows 10, and are available in a classic Ubisoft bundle at 20% off!

<span class="bold">Anno 1602 A.D.</span> is the one that spawned a series famed for its ambitious mix of real time strategy, business simulation and city building. It's a game that throws you, a pioneer of the unknown, into humanity's most far out frontier to colonise and conquer. Here, you'll find everything from exploration, trading, resource management, diplomacy and even combat - truly solidifying the experience of a true freedom to design your world, and the absolute control to do so your way. Anno 1602 A.D. includes Anno 1602: Creation of a New World and its expansion Anno 1602: New Islands, New Adventures.

<span class="bold">Albion</span> is a game that takes classic RPG and Dungeon Crawling, a healthy dose of humor, and risks its dangerous voyage far, far beyond earth into humanity's true final frontier. It's a deep-space adventure that draws bits and pieces from an unusual pairing of titles like The Elder Scrolls and Ultima - all to feature great looking 2D overworld exploration with detailed first-person 3D combat. Its most direct roots, however, stem from titles known as "Amberstar" and "Ambermoon" - two parts of an Amiga trilogy that never came to be concluded. Designed by the original team behind the Amiga classic, Albion is their true spiritual successor in everything but the name.

<span class="bold">Archimedean Dynasty</span> takes on one of humanity's biggest, most unfamiliar and inaccessible unknowns: the deep, dark sea. You'll pilot a state-of-the-art submarine to brave the depths and trenches of an underwater colony in turmoil. The bulk of the gameplay will be familiar to veterans of series like X-Wing or Freespace, but it's the absolutely unique setting and atmosphere that truly make this title worth remembering. Archimedean Dynasty soon spawned the AquaNox series, making today's release the final piece of a trilogy unique enough to truly earn a place on anybody's shelf.

Brave the distinct unknowns with the Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty bundle, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Wednesday, August 5, 1:59 PM GMT.
Waaaah, Albion! Holy shit, GOG I love you!
Just a few months ago I've digitalized my old CD Version and now you bring it here. I have no words how grateful I am for this jewel :)

Btw, I noticed this has no manual. If I scan my german manual, to which address should I send my mail so you can integrate it?
Post edited July 30, 2015 by Gortchak
JudasIscariot: snip
can you clarify if the two expansions are included? :)
JudasIscariot: snip
damien: can you clarify if the two expansions are included? :)
The "New Islands, New Adventures" expansion is included and that's it :)
JudasIscariot: The "New Islands, New Adventures" expansion is included and that's it :)
Is there any chance for the second expansion to be added? Even if its only in german version?
JudasIscariot: The "New Islands, New Adventures" expansion is included and that's it :)
thank you
Bought all 3... Excellent releases!
Thank you.
damien: thank you
See? I told you. :P
awalterj: Now that we got 3 classics for the letter A, here are my picks for the letter B:

-Blade Runner

-Black Dahlia

-Blackstone Chronicles, The

Here's to more alphabetic classics releases!
deonast: Do Ubisoft own them? Would love them on GOG though, I still have the CD copies. Played Blade Runner and finished it (way back in the days when I finished the odd game) and Black Dahlia never got around to installing. Guessing it would be a real pain now with the 8 CDs. Would definitely pay for a little GOG magic installer for that.
I think the rights for those 3 games are owned by the following entities:

Blade Runner: Blade Runner Partnership and Electronic Arts, see [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_Runner_(1997_video_game)#Re-Release]here[/url]

Black Dahlia: Interplay

John Saul's Blackstone Chronicles: Electronic Arts
Does Anno 1602 include the map editor?
damien: thank you
Grargar: See? I told you. :P
yup, next time you'll have my full confidence :P
trentonlf: Does Anno 1602 include the map editor?
Yes, it's a separate Start menu item under the main shortcut for the actual game.

File name: 1602Edit.exe.
trentonlf: Does Anno 1602 include the map editor?
JudasIscariot: Yes, it's a separate Start menu item under the main shortcut for the actual game.

File name: 1602Edit.exe.
Woot! You guys are awesome :-)
Nice release! And all 3 games even come with German language support. :) Hopefully more Anno games will come to GOG.

But sadly no official Linux support although Albion and Archimedean Dynasty are probably DOS(box) games, aren't they?

And what's wrong with the GOG hardware requirements? The two dosbox games may need an 1.8 GHz processor to run the emulation (although I doubt it), but Anno 1602 for sure does not need it. My Anno box says: "Pentium™ 100 processor, 16 MB RAM". Hopefully the GOG adaption hasn't made the game wasting so much more resources. ;)
Gandos: HoI III is coming? Holy hell, that could mean that the second wave of Paradox titles is inbound! I really hope we get Victoria II soon!
Victoria 2, yes please! Will snap that one up as well. Especially if it's fully loaded. (Though if I recall there are a ton of different army uniform add-ons.)

Tarhiel: Well, there must be some emulations by now, no?
I know my friends are playing these games on PCs.
Yes, I've got Cloanto's Amiga Forever package, and can run both games fine there. I just want a GOG release of them (or at least the DOS one), so that the game is more "futureproofed" by having an up-to-date supported version. Plus I like having them on my GOG shelf. :)

cw8: Hearts of Iron 3 inbound to GOG?? YES!!
It has arrived!
Post edited July 30, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Victoria 2, yes please! Will snap that one up as well. Especially if it's fully loaded. (Though if I recall there are a ton of different army uniform add-ons.)
Hearts of Iron III also had a lot of packs, but they are all here. :)
Post edited July 30, 2015 by Grargar