It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guardians! Guardians!

<span class="bold">8-Bit Armies - Guardians Campaign</span>, which offers plenty of new battlefields to flex your blocky muscles in, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and a 15% launch discount. The base game is also 15% off for a week!

So you've got the Guardians' new super-weapons, their awesome vehicles, and their formidable units. Now it's time to see what they can really do! Square off against your friends or the AI across 15 new missions, designed to help you make use of your scorch tanks, Rocket Cars, Heavy Drones, and all the other blocky instruments of destruction that the Guardians brought with them.

Blow your enemies to bits in the <span class="bold">Guardians Campaign</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. Those looking to join the crazy RTS action for the first time can also grab 8-Bit Armies for 15% off.
The discounts will last until June 10, 10:59 PM UTC.
Ah, the campaign has finally come. Thanks Petroglyph.
I'm considering buying the base game and this dlc but I've got a question about the base game: Can you change the speed?
justanoldgamer: I'm considering buying the base game and this dlc but I've got a question about the base game: Can you change the speed?
No, you can not change the game speed for now.
justanoldgamer: I'm considering buying the base game and this dlc but I've got a question about the base game: Can you change the speed?
Matruchus: No, you can not change the game speed for now.
Thanks, I felt it would be that way. Are there difficulties settings?
Matruchus: No, you can not change the game speed for now.
justanoldgamer: Thanks, I felt it would be that way. Are there difficulties settings?
Yes, you have beginner, normal and hard in the campaign settings for each mission you play. Basically every difficulty level gives you different objectives and changes AI behavior.
justanoldgamer: Thanks, I felt it would be that way. Are there difficulties settings?
Matruchus: Yes, you have beginner, normal and hard in the campaign settings for each mission you play. Basically every difficulty level gives you different objectives and changes AI behavior.
Great.
"HEY WALLET. COME BACK HERE!!"
That strange, I bought the "Guardians Campaign" and "8-Bit Armies" and I received the confirmation email saying so. GOG pages for them also say I own them. But only I only have "8-Bit Armies" in my library, and the only things in the download page are it and a wallpaper, no DLC. Is it somehow included in the game file?
justanoldgamer: That strange, I bought the "Guardians Campaign" and "8-Bit Armies" and I received the confirmation email saying so. GOG pages for them also say I own them. But only I only have "8-Bit Armies" in my library, and the only things in the download page are it and a wallpaper, no DLC. Is it somehow included in the game file?
Right now, the DLC is available via Galaxy but the offline installers will be made available on Monday. We got the actual DLC at midnight Warsaw time so there was no way for us to make offline installers this late :)
high rated
justanoldgamer: That strange, I bought the "Guardians Campaign" and "8-Bit Armies" and I received the confirmation email saying so. GOG pages for them also say I own them. But only I only have "8-Bit Armies" in my library, and the only things in the download page are it and a wallpaper, no DLC. Is it somehow included in the game file?
JudasIscariot: Right now, the DLC is available via Galaxy but the offline installers will be made available on Monday. We got the actual DLC at midnight Warsaw time so there was no way for us to make offline installers this late :)
Sounds like it shouldn't be available for sale yet then. For those who don't want to use Galaxy, GOG is allowing them to buy a product only to find out that they can't access it until several days later.
JudasIscariot: Right now, the DLC is available via Galaxy but the offline installers will be made available on Monday. We got the actual DLC at midnight Warsaw time so there was no way for us to make offline installers this late :)
Marioface5: Sounds like it shouldn't be available for sale yet then. For those who don't want to use Galaxy, GOG is allowing them to buy a product only to find out that they can't access it until several days later.
But then the Galaxy users would complain. It would have been nice to have been warned though, unless I missed it? In any case I'm not going to play the additional campaign before playing the main one.
high rated
Marioface5: Sounds like it shouldn't be available for sale yet then. For those who don't want to use Galaxy, GOG is allowing them to buy a product only to find out that they can't access it until several days later.
justanoldgamer: But then the Galaxy users would complain.
Let them. Galaxy is supposed to be an optional client, and right now there's a product being sold that cannot be downloaded without it.
So now there's a campaign AND a second faction/race... 8-bit armies might just turn around quickly afterall if they keep this pace up.
high rated
That definitely needs a big bold warning then.

"NOTICE: Please be advised that, due to the timing of the release, Guardians Campaign DLC is currently only available for download via GOG Galaxy. Offline installer will become available Monday, June 6. We apologize for the inconvenience."
Post edited June 04, 2016 by Cavalary
Cavalary: That definitely needs a big bold warning then.

"NOTICE: Please be advised that, due to the timing of the release, Guardians Campaign DLC is currently only available for download via GOG Galaxy. Offline installer will become available Monday, June 6. We apologize for the inconvenience."
That would make it acceptable in my opinion. Just let people know what they're getting into before you've got their money, GOG.