It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Return to the Arcade.

The wait is finally over: 15 -count 'em- 15 essential SNK NEO・GEO classics that no gamer should be without, are finally available DRM-free on GOG.com!

These are the games that devoured our entire allowance when we were skipping school to beat them at the Arcade. For convenience's sake, we've broken them down into three bundles:

<span class="bold">METAL SLUG Bundle</span>: Easily the most insatiable coin-eaters of the bunch, METAL SLUG 1, 2, 3, and X are still just as fun as you remember them from these blessed times. They all come sporting GOG Galaxy support complete with leaderboards, and -with the exception of METAL SLUG 2- both local and online multiplayer functionalities.

<span class="bold">Fighting Classics Bundle</span>: These games' legacy is made up of fierce combos, brutal takedowns, and lots of broken controllers: FATAL FURY SPECIAL, SAMURAI SHODOWN 2, SAMURAI SHODOWN V, THE LAST BLADE, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 CLASSIC. Are you up for a rematch? We thought so!

<span class="bold">Arcade Games Bundle</span>: The collection would not be complete without these lesser known but equally addictive hidden gems: BLAZING STAR, BASEBALL STARS 2, KING OF THE MONSTERS, SHOCK TROOPERS, and TWINKLE STAR SPRITES.

Get each game individually for -50% or together with its bundle for 75%.
These discounts will last until June 6, 1PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to check each game's individual store page for details on their GOG Galaxy supported features.

Watch the trailer for METAL SLUG.

Watch the trailer for THE LAST BLADE.
Post edited May 30, 2017 by maladr0Id
Metal Slug? 75% off? DRM-Free? INSTABUY!
Better late than never, very nice.
high rated
Though I already had these Neo Geo classics DRM-free for Windows, Mac, and Linux via Humble Store...I had to support another DRM-free release of them. GOG, you guys are gold!
Awesome!!! See you next week Oblivion/Fallout NV ;p
Are my eyes deceiving me?

Blazing Star

Blazing
Fucking
Star!

For PC!!!!!

Instabuy.
Post edited May 30, 2017 by pacciulli
But where are all the Good Old Games, GAWG? GOD!

On a serious note, holy shit, this is cool!
Are these different from the Humble versions? I remember people had complaints about those, though I can't remember what the issues were.
nate1222: Though I already had these Neo Geo classics DRM-free for Windows, Mac, and Linux via Humble Store...
Yeah, about that... Are these the same packaged-by-Dotemu versions available from Humble? If so I wonder why so many are Windows-only when most of them are multiplatform there. :\
Time to save some (more) POWs! Awesome GOG! :)
I don't understand why Mac and Linux versions of Metal Slug are mentioned as bonus/goodies. Does it mean they're not officially supported?
InkPanther: I don't understand why Mac and Linux versions of Metal Slug are mentioned as bonus/goodies. Does it mean they're not officially supported?
I'm confused by this as well. Several of these games are listed as Windows-only, but then have Mac and/or Linux versions as bonus items.
InkPanther: I don't understand why Mac and Linux versions of Metal Slug are mentioned as bonus/goodies. Does it mean they're not officially supported?
It says in small script on the gamepage that they are unsupported.

I never heard of any of these games since I never owned a NES but looking at them non of them interests me. Still they will please a lot of old goggers.

Wish gog could get some Commodore 64 games.
Wow, feels like it has been a long time since the last surprise release...
...anyways, let´s celebrate!
At last, legal NeoGeo roms!! XD

Can someone test them, however?

Metal Slug is a must, but I'm not sure about the rest.. for example, KoF and FF have a ton of versions\sequels.

P:S: woa, the forums is struggling..
Post edited May 30, 2017 by phaolo