It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
JudasIscariot: Then I guess our own pages would contribute to this kind of thing since there is a text blurb about a Fair Price Package right above the price tag which shows up for those affected by regional pricing. It even shows just how much they're getting back in store credit.
Oh, well, i thought the only reason this "Regional priced games" gogmix exist is to screw gog (and publishers) by vpn users.
Sorry if i was wrong about you, IAmSinistar. Never meant to. Just want GOG to prosper. I am all in for DRM-Free gaming.
Matruchus: Actually your comment was correct since in Russian mindest those countries belong to Russia eitherway :)
Klumpen0815: Well, I live in former GDR-territory, so I'll get Russian prices too? ;)
This area is still at least as poor as back then.
Good joke :) The same here - over 20 years of stagnation since the liberation.
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Matruchus
JudasIscariot: Then I guess our own pages would contribute to this kind of thing since there is a text blurb about a Fair Price Package right above the price tag which shows up for those affected by regional pricing. It even shows just how much they're getting back in store credit.
vsr: Oh, well, i thought the only reason this "Regional priced games" gogmix exist is to screw gog (and publishers) by vpn users.
Sorry if i was wrong about you, IAmSinistar. Never meant to. Just want GOG to prosper. I am all in for DRM-Free gaming.
Afaik the reasons for this list is 1. awareness of the sheer number of regional prices games here and 2. a guide to which games to avoid if you do not want to support regional pricing with your money. That's why I am following this thread and am glad to have this list.
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Klumpen0815
vsr: Oh, well, i thought the only reason this "Regional priced games" gogmix exist is to screw gog (and publishers) by vpn users.
Klumpen0815: Afaik the reasons for this list is 1. awareness of the sheer number of regional prices games here and 2. a guide to which games to avoid if you do not want to support regional pricing with your money. That's why I am following this thread and am glad to have this list.
Got it. Thanks.
high rated
vsr: Keyword: VPN.
Don't undersell GOG users, though. We're here because we buy games instead of pirate them. We're not the ones seeking to cheat the system, especially a system to which we all are relatively loyal (in our varying ways).
mrkgnao: But the problem is that in more than 40 years of Russian control, you GDRs didn't master the subtle art of video game piracy.
No piracy, no discount.
To be fair, video games for the general public appeared fairly late in that 40 years period. On the other hand, some other former eastern bloc countries acquired solid talents in video game piracy, and still don't get the Russian discount. imho, that discount is either :

a) [ paranoid FSB version] meant to help corrupting the soul of Mother Russia and weaken its youth with decadent western products....
b) [disanchanted capitalist version] meant to present shareholders growing sales in the BRIC markets, so as to justify growing management bonusses
budejovice: Don't undersell GOG users, though. We're here because we buy games instead of pirate them. We're not the ones seeking to cheat the system, especially a system to which we all are relatively loyal (in our varying ways).
Noted.
JudasIscariot: But was the GDR ever part of the Soviet Union or just ruled by Germans who espoused the communist system that originated from the USSR? :)
A safe border was a border with Soviet soldiers on both sides...
budejovice: Don't undersell GOG users, though. We're here because we buy games instead of pirate them. We're not the ones seeking to cheat the system, especially a system to which we all are relatively loyal (in our varying ways).
Exactly otherweise we wouldn't complain about the pricing system and would have just gone to piratebay, isohunt, btdigg or hundreds of other torrents sites. Its not as if I can't find the whole gog catalog online to be downloaded. 10 seconds of search and a few hours of download and stuff done. But I don't wan't to do that - it just gives more publishers developers incentive to make even more draconic drm and more stuff restricted.
Or at least they try to fight the system inside the system as much as possible.
One of the weapon is information, that's why a thread like this or a GOGMix like IAmSinistar's really help.
Phc7006: b) [disanchanted capitalist version] meant to present shareholders growing sales in the BRIC markets, so as to justify growing management bonusses
Not sure about that one. If that were so, I'd expect regional pricing in IC too.
mrkgnao: Not sure about that one. If that were so, I'd expect regional pricing in IC too.
What is IC?
mrkgnao: Not sure about that one. If that were so, I'd expect regional pricing in IC too.
Matruchus: What is IC?
India, China
Matruchus: What is IC?
mrkgnao: India, China
Ah, ok. Isn't it regionally priced there? Cheaper then US or EU?
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Matruchus
Give it time. It was only some months before that Canada got regional pricing on Steam.
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Grargar