It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Nergal01: Very good. The same thing should be true for Quake II in the hopefully near future.
You said it.

Quake II: Quad Damage is no longer blocked in Germany (DE).
high rated
Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection [Premium] is blocked in China (CN) and Japan (JP)
Post edited September 06, 2019 by mrkgnao
An update of the thread and the list was long overdue, but it's now up to date again...at least it should be.

I've made some changes to the OP, removed some deprecated information (the GOGmix was still listed for example) and transferred the list to a Google Spreadsheet which will make it much easier to maintain.
Thank you for maintenance and the transfer to clear spreadsheet!
low rated
Off-topic and a bit late to the party, but I feel like I need to chime in...

jonwil: I got a question for those in here who are from Germany. How much support among the German population at large is there for maintaining the strict censorship?
That's not how things work in Germany. The German's defining trait is his complete and utter obedience and servitude to those in power. So, if the government wants to push draconian censorship on its people, you'll have two kinds of reactions: Those who approve, who will go "The government knows best! Ban this filth!" (a sentiment that - at least back in the 90s up until the mid-2000s - was fueled by the partisan reporting both in sensationalist rags like Bild as well as in taxpayer-funded public broadcasting TV shows). And those who disapprove, who will clench their fists and gnash their teeth and curse those in power while being completely resigned to their fate, going "That's just the way it is! There's nothing I can do about it!".

mk47at: CDU/CSU are still the biggest party. And both the new party leader and the new general secretary (born in the 80s) are mentally stuck in the 70s. Unless that changes, there is no chance for a change.
By saying that they are mentally stuck in the 70s you imply that they have any mental capabilities at all. But since they're CDU/CSU, I very much doubt that.
low rated
jonwil: I got a question for those in here who are from Germany. How much support among the German population at large is there for maintaining the strict censorship?
mk47at: CDU/CSU are still the biggest party. And both the new party leader and the new general secretary (born in the 80s) are mentally stuck in the 70s. Unless that changes, there is no chance for a change.
what are you even talking about :D how many games have been put on the index in recent years? next to none.
matter of fact more and more games are getting removed from the index, most recently Quake 2 :)
If you want to take a look at the games, that have been put on the index: https://www.schnittberichte.com/svds.php?Page=Indizierungen&Kat=Games#liste-indizierungen-games
high rated
POSTAL 2 and Postal 2: Paradise Lost [DLC] are now --- in addition to Germany --- also blocked in Australia (AU), New Zealand (NZ) and Malaysia (MY).

New Zealand is a new addition to the list of blocked countries.
Post edited December 17, 2019 by mrkgnao
Seems like Wolfenstein 3d is now also available for german IP´s.
At least I can complete the purchase process until the checkout (I haven't finished it - I want to wait for an official message first). Can someone please kindly confirm?

Thank you.
Paraharaha: Seems like Wolfenstein 3d is now also available for german IP´s.
At least I can complete the purchase process until the checkout (I haven't finished it - I want to wait for an official message first). Can someone please kindly confirm?

Thank you.
Yeah, seems regularly accessible for german ips ;-)
Paraharaha: Seems like Wolfenstein 3d is now also available for german IP´s.

Thank you.
mr_dito: Yeah, seems regularly accessible for german ips ;-)
Thank you for confirming.

MarkoH01 also reported in the german forum, that he got confirmation from gog itself (thanks to Marko for taking care) that Wolfenstein 3D is now avaiable for german IP´s as well.
Post edited December 18, 2019 by Paraharaha
Wolfenstein 3D is no longer impounded and has been removed from the "Index".

https://www.schnittberichte.com/news.php?ID=15165
high rated
Stranglehold is now blocked in Germany (DE).
high rated
List should be up to date again

Removed
Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny

Updated
Postal 2 + DLC

Added
Stranglehold
Stranglehold got blocked? Really? Sometimes I wonder if they pick the games at random so it seems like they are useful or if there is an actual system behind it...

Did it get blocked by BPjM or through some other means?