It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Sorry, looks like I misunderstood. I thought that the game hadn't hit its release date yet in Japan. If it's actually blocked, then I'll put it on the list.
mrkgnao: It is actually blocked, but the reason may be the future release date in Japan.
Good enough then, I'll add it to the list for now then and we can revise it later if things change.
high rated
mrkgnao: According to MaGog, the new Master of Orion InDev is currently regionally blocked in South Korea (KR).
IAmSinistar: Saw that discussion as well. I'll go ahead and add it to the list as a provisional listing.
As reported by Judas, Master of Orion: Collector's Edition is no longer regionally locked. I checked it and indeed it is accessible with a KR_USD_en cookie.
Post edited March 26, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: As reported by Judas, Master of Orion: Collector's Edition is no longer regionally locked. I checked it and indeed it is accessible with a KR_USD_en cookie.
Good deal, will take it back out now.
high rated
IAmSinistar:
Three more for Germany:
Dying Light: Gun Psycho Bundle [DLC]
Dying Light: Harran Ranger Bundle [DLC]
Dying Light: Volatile Hunter Bundle [DLC]

These were still accessible in Germany a few hours ago. Now no longer.
Still accessible in Japan, despite the base game still being locked there.
mrkgnao: Three more for Germany:

This makes no sense, must be an oversight and just a matter of time before they get locked in Japan too, right?
IAmSinistar:

Ta, makes sense to pull these. Don't know that they could purchase them anyway without the base game, though possibly some German & Japanese GOGnards have been gifted the game along the way.

HypersomniacLive: This makes no sense, must be an oversight and just a matter of time before they get locked in Japan too, right?
Actually, originally we expected Japan to open on April 21 (the Dying Light release date for Japan), but that did not happen.
mrkgnao: Actually, originally we expected Japan to open on April 21 (the Dying Light release date for Japan), but that did not happen.
Oh right, had forgotten about that. I suppose we don't have any info or lead as to why that didn't happen, do we?
mrkgnao: Actually, originally we expected Japan to open on April 21 (the Dying Light release date for Japan), but that did not happen.
HypersomniacLive: Oh right, had forgotten about that. I suppose we don't have any info or lead as to why that didn't happen, do we?
No. Not enough Japanese goglodytes to complain about it (primarily bansama, that I'm aware of).
high rated
mrkgnao: No. Not enough Japanese goglodytes to complain about it (primarily bansama, that I'm aware of).
That's not a good enough reason, we can inquire/complain for them.

Off to find the release thread, and poke a blue bear or two.
HypersomniacLive: That's not a good enough reason, we can inquire/complain for them.

Good luck, and let us know if it bears fruit. For now I'm leaving the DLC marked as banned in both countries, since you basically can't buy it without the base game anyway, and I suspect GOG will get around to either officially banning them as well for Japan, or unbanning the whole lot.
HypersomniacLive: That's not a good enough reason, we can inquire/complain for them.

IAmSinistar: Good luck, and let us know if it bears fruit. For now I'm leaving the DLC marked as banned in both countries, since you basically can't buy it without the base game anyway, and I suspect GOG will get around to either officially banning them as well for Japan, or unbanning the whole lot.
I don't think there's anything preventing one from buying the DLC in Japan as a gift. Whereas in Germany you cannot, so I wouldn't lump them together.
HypersomniacLive: Off to find the release thread, and poke a blue bear or two.
We are aware, no need for poking.
HypersomniacLive: Off to find the release thread, and poke a blue bear or two.
Thiev: We are aware, no need for poking.
OK...
*puts fire poker back in its place
Thiev: We are aware, no need for poking.
OK then, could you tell us why it was not unlocked in Japan on April 21?