It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you like turn based combat, try Temple of Elemental Evil (make sure you get the Circle of eight mod)
F1ach: Yeah on that list, Driftmoon.
fartloud: not sure what you guys enjoyed so much about Driftwood. was pretty meh for me.
F1ach: We're talking about DriftMOON, not DriftWOOD, different games?
i miswrote the name thats all.
kalirion: If you want to give another JRPG a try, I'd recommend Dreamscape ($9.99 on Desura.)
I tried this out. Suffers a few problems other RPG Maker games I've played do (taking a lot of damage and giving barely any recovery items worth a damn, starting new party members at level 1 with no weapon, etc...) but it's funny, has some charm to it, the side-scrolling segments seem interesting and there is a ridiculous amount of exploration. I screwed up at one point and went to Erin's mind pretty early on, barely surviving an encounter with a mummy in the first building but I think I recovered alright.

Plus, it's only $4 on Desura right now so I think I might go for it!
johnki: Have about $15-ish to spend and am looking for an RPG. Mostly want to know if I missed anything that's not on this site but feel free to give glowing recommendations to anything on this site. :D

Already on my list that I'm thinking about:
- Teudogar
- Driftmoon
- Avernum Collection
- Exile Trilogy

Also had my eye on Battles of Norghan but the demo isn't working correctly and I don't think it's worth the risk.
Final Fantasy VII HD
http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.250845500

I paid over 100 Euro for this in non-HD -.-
Post edited March 08, 2013 by Protoss
I already have it and I'm not a huge fan of it, to be honest. Plus, the required online connection, the forced cloud saving that makes me wait 3 minutes at the menu to sync my saves every time at startup, and the locked 30 FPS framerate drive me absolutely insane.
johnki: I already have it and I'm not a huge fan of it, to be honest. Plus, the required online connection, the forced cloud saving that makes me wait 3 minutes at the menu to sync my saves every time at startup, and the locked 30 FPS framerate drive me absolutely insane.
Wow, never had those issues with vanilla FF7...
johnki: Have about $15-ish to spend and am looking for an RPG. Mostly want to know if I missed anything that's not on this site but feel free to give glowing recommendations to anything on this site. :D

Already on my list that I'm thinking about:
- Teudogar
- Driftmoon
- Avernum Collection
- Exile Trilogy

Also had my eye on Battles of Norghan but the demo isn't working correctly and I don't think it's worth the risk.
Silver!
Finally tried this. Might have to just wait a bit longer because holy shit, that game is funny. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money. It's just a tad bit discouraging that there are some graphical glitches but I think I can look past that for the humor.

cosminm: Silver!
Any chance there's a demo somewhere? I've seen it but I wasn't really sure about it on first glance.
Dungeons of Dredmor was one of my favorite games all of last year. The replayability is awesome. there's boatloads of loot to grab and it's only 5 bucks. Best 5 bucks I ever spent on a game (and best 3 bucks, I think (?) was Torchlight on sale on GOG).

Have also played Driftmoon demo -- awesome game. That will be my next purchase on GOG.
Arcanum
Fallout (1, 2 and why not 3?)
Neverwinter Nights
Baldur's Gate (1, 2 (I know you've mentioned it but it's one of my favorites, so I could not let it out of the list =D )
Planescape: Torment
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2
Fallout 1 and 2

You might want to go to the kickstarter and pledge for Torment: Tides of Numenera too.
WireHead: If you are looking for everything you said + boobies, I would recommend getting The Witcher!
The first game (enhanced edition) is actually on sale on GamersGate right now for just 2 €. For that price it's an absolute steal.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WITCHEREEDC/the-witcher-enhanced-edition-directors-cut

19 hours left and no referral in the link (as if anyone really cares).
Post edited March 08, 2013 by Jonni
WireHead: If you are looking for everything you said + boobies, I would recommend getting The Witcher!
Jonni: The first game (enhanced edition) is actually on sale on GamersGate right now for just 2 €. For that price it's an absolute steal.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WITCHEREEDC/the-witcher-enhanced-edition-directors-cut

19 hours left and no referral in the link (as if anyone really cares).
Good game, and you also get a GOG copy with it as well, I think (at least if that backup thing still is up on GOG).
kalirion: If you want to give another JRPG a try, I'd recommend Dreamscape ($9.99 on Desura.)
johnki: I tried this out. Suffers a few problems other RPG Maker games I've played do (taking a lot of damage and giving barely any recovery items worth a damn, starting new party members at level 1 with no weapon, etc...) but it's funny, has some charm to it, the side-scrolling segments seem interesting and there is a ridiculous amount of exploration. I screwed up at one point and went to Erin's mind pretty early on, barely surviving an encounter with a mummy in the first building but I think I recovered alright.

Plus, it's only $4 on Desura right now so I think I might go for it!
Quick word of advice - in the Cheese Caves, don't save the clovers on the ground for later - one of them is pretty special and you want to pick it up as soon as you can.
if your into strategy rpg hybrid games you should give dungeon defenders a try normally its 49.99 but can get it for 6.66 at

https://www.humblebundle.com/ and it includes all of its dlc to.

10 days left on it
Post edited March 08, 2013 by blitsfire