It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: [HAVE] Eador: Genesis (Expire: Jul 10, 2017)

If you want it reply here, no PM please :)
Bump! I still have it! :)
[WANT] Double Dragon Trilogy
RCTrading: OMG. Codes have expired. It's a sad day today ..
Yeah they expired midnight Polish time
artaion: if the code is still valid I'd be happy to have it, please :)
Hyperborean111: The code has been sent. Check your PM.
Thank you :)
I still have a copy of Eador: Genesis if anyone wants it. GIVEN
Post edited June 29, 2017 by BrokenSaint
phandom: I just checked my code for "Fantasy General" and it says expired too! Also, I'm 100% sure that the day I received it, expiry date was NEVER. (I know because I keep all my keys in an excel file and I double-check them before I add them)
blotunga: Yepp, mine expired too :/
What the... mine is invalid now too!

I do not like it much when GOG gives out codes which expire. But giving out codes with an expiration date is one thing. Giving out codes which tell you that they never expire and then silently changing that and making the codes expire is a completely different thing and very lame. GOG is getting worse every day... :(
Post edited June 28, 2017 by eiii
Ok I'll just copy/paste my post from another thread and hope it clears things up. Paranoid about posting this but here is an email I sent and got a reply for immediately.

Me:

Hi,

The Escapists was a free code issued to me last year. On the redeem page whenever I checked in the past it always stated that this code "Never Expires" but today when I checked, the code had expired.

Is there a reason for this, I can't find any info anywhere stating that these codes that state "Never Expires" actually expire.

I would have used it for my account if I had known, is it possible for you to please add it to my account?

In the future I will redeem them early on.

Thank you

Reply:

Hello,

As that code was generated during a giveaway which had an expiration date, I'm afraid I cannot offer any kind of replacement. In case of any future problems please redeem the gift codes for free games from giveaways during said giveaways to be safe - they can extend a bit, but will not be redeemable forever. Gift codes that are bought do not expire.

From the The Sleepy Sheep Insomnia Sale FAQ:
7) How much time do I have to redeem my free game?

The free game codes will expire on April 28, 2016, 1:59 PM GMT.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

All the best

Me:

Ok, thank you for your quick and helpful response.

Further from GOG:

Hello,

No worries - and I again apologize for the misunderstanding. We're working on it - I cannot promise, however, when the "NEVER" displayed for the expirable codes will be fixed.
Have a great day!

All the best

Hope that helps you guys
Well, I don't think GOG knows what "Never" and "Optional" means...
BrokenSaint: I still have a copy of Eador: Genesis if anyone wants it.
As Trid already gave his code to someone else (Np Trid, all is fine :) I still want a key, as I missed that giveaway.
BlackThorny: System Shock 2 is still valid with a "Never" expire... so is Torchlight until they change it so it seems oO though I doubt anybody missed it - but if you did, do let me know!
del_test: If Torchlight is still available, can I have the code please?
I still have it and it is available, but I'm a bit wary about your account name and rep, can someone vouch for you?
If not I rather give it to a user that is just a little bit more... active?
Post edited June 29, 2017 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: As Trid already gave his code to someone else (Np Trid, all is fine :) I still want a key, as I missed that giveaway.
Check your chat.
BlackThorny: As Trid already gave his code to someone else (Np Trid, all is fine :) I still want a key, as I missed that giveaway.
del_test: If Torchlight is still available, can I have the code please?
BlackThorny: I still have it and it is available, but I'm a bit wary about your account name and rep, can someone vouch for you?
If not I rather give it to a user that is just a little bit more... active?
I gave him System Shock 2 like a week ago and I can say that he redeem the game himself and did't gave to anyone else. In orders history says "redeemed by del_test"

But I know why you are worry, that nickname feels strange. What kind of "Test " are you talking about, del_test ? Sorry if I've sounded rude! Just feel curiousity about the nickname.
Post edited June 29, 2017 by nicohvc
deleted

Still have it. Anyone wants it?

Ghorpm: Still have it. Anyone wants it?
Sure, I'll take it.
Post edited June 29, 2017 by marees
So .. I still have a Saints Row 2 code, and I don't know if or when it expires. Is anyone interested to try?