It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Beep beep beep - oO wtf,
Post edited August 03, 2021 by Arundir
Conspiracy nonsense.
From the new "Be The Bad Boy Bundle" on HumbleBundle:

If you choose the "bundle with 0 items", it states: "pay at least 1€ for these 0 items".

I mean, sure - why not? :)
Attachments:
75 bands hidden in this picture.
Attachments:
75_bands.jpg (242 Kb)
While looking for nice retro scifi and fantasy pictures I came upon once in a while some Dope Rider comics. Today I looked for it them specifically and found this blog by Paul Kirchner, the creator of Dope Rider.

Here are three examples of Dope Rider comic strips:
"Reality"
"President"
"Party"
low rated
Lol

-

Thread Contribution

Attached are some pics that made me chuckle a bit for some reason....maybe y'all will enjoy em too. :)
Attachments:
syence.jpg (79 Kb)
gooderz.jpg (95 Kb)
low rated
Robert Malone - Inventor of the underlying MRNA technology of BNT etc
Post edited December 19, 2021 by Arundir
low rated

This video I found very entertaining(starting at around 22 seconds):
The mask....it begins to slippeth
Post edited December 22, 2021 by GamezRanker
https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/8waal3/comment/e1u1s9y/
Obviously [making rejecting cookies extremely difficulty is] wildly illegal [in Europe], but in the meanwhile you can use this script in the developer console on the page with 300 buttons [for rejecting cookies]:
var elements = document.querySelectorAll('input[type=checkbox]'); Array.prototype.forEach.call(elements, function(el, i) { el.checked = false; });
I tested on Fandom/Wikia since it resets cookies preferences for me every once in a while, and it seems to work wonders.

On Firefox (at least on Ubuntu), open the developer console using ctrl shift k (or F12 and click in the "console" tab).
Someone interested in a vintage sci-fi series?
Space: 1999 - The Complete Series
Post edited January 25, 2022 by viperfdl
Why Modern Movies Suck - CGI Overload
Top Secret! shooting scene
The Immoral Design of Diablo Immortal

Edit:
The Immoral Design of Diablo Immortal - Legendary Crest Addendum
Post edited June 19, 2022 by viperfdl
low rated
Greg Thompson "At Home with English": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPSY-6dvuU
Just stumbled across this ad (ad.jpg)... It's german. The text reads:
"How to defecate every morning (it's awesome)"

That alone was funny enough to save my day. But then I noticed the image on the right side (zoom.jpg). Anyone up to explain what the heck he/she is doing with the banana? Don't worry, the image is SFW ;)
Attachments:
ad.jpg (75 Kb)
zoom.jpg (124 Kb)
Post edited July 01, 2022 by real.geizterfahr