It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sighhhhhh
low rated
Fairfox: sighhhhhh
If it's the political talk I don't get what makes one sigh in those posts.....the stances, the amount of posts, or the fact they break the rules. It certainly can't be the amount as it's not like the board is saturated with the stuff and one would need to come into this thread to even see the few posts on the topic, and it likely isn't the rule breaking as it's not too severe.....

I agree such talk should be kept off gog for the most part though which is why I only posted this once and usually stay off of gov't politics talk.
Ugh, Political Comedy is the Worst

The Truth about Video Games and Violence - Adam Ruins Everything
Hoozagooboi??

Edit:
Work sux
Post edited August 18, 2019 by viperfdl
low rated
Adam is good for presentation and flamboyance/comedy, but some of his bits are a bit biased towards the PC left sometimes more than unbiased.
GameRager: Adam is good for presentation and flamboyance/comedy, but some of his bits are a bit biased towards the PC left sometimes more than unbiased.
No human being is unbiased, whether you like it or not.
low rated
GameRager: Adam is good for presentation and flamboyance/comedy, but some of his bits are a bit biased towards the PC left sometimes more than unbiased.
viperfdl: No human being is unbiased, whether you like it or not.
True, but one needs to call such out whenever they can to keep the less intuitive and observant from confusing it for unbiased fact.

I am not trying to rag on him too much, btw. He makes some good points & calls attention to some issues and misconceptions, but he also sometimes "colors" the facts a bit to paint a certain picture, and to me doing that in a show that is purportedly about showing the clear and unbiased truth on topics is a bit iffy to do.

Watching his show is a good start, but like with wikipedia: following it up with further research of sources/etc and the like is recommended.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by GameRager
I take costume parties very seriously

Perfect napping weather

That's so adorable kitten the level of the cuteness it's up
That poor kitty looks just scared to death at the end...

Arab Woman

sigh

Soviet "power juggling"
Yankees really have a reason to be scared of Russia, i guess...

Man vs Wild

Women's appreciation.

Dork Dad strikes again!

I don't think he had a clue how sensitive the controls are.
low rated
1st: Lol

2nd: She makes good points.

3rd: I used to do this sometimes when still in school many years back.....went when it was a day off/holiday and had to come back.
The irony is real
A Climate Emergency Fit for a Parasite Economy - Part 1

A Climate Emergency Fit for a Parasite Economy - Part 2

A Climate Emergency Fit for a Parasite Economy - Part 3
Post edited August 21, 2019 by Arundir
low rated
No offense to you personally, but:

First line says basically "manmade climate change is a myth and man doesn't impact the climate"

Into the trash it goes.

Even if they do some legit good science and show facts later on that first line alone taints the whole thing in some people's eyes.
Oh look Naughty trolls
Cutest thing I’ve seen all day.

Cat: “Take that.”

Reality bender

After seeing the post thought Should share a classic

Edit:
My sister has recently been defending her son from bullying regardless of the reason. Well guess what(cont)
Post edited August 29, 2019 by viperfdl
low rated
Nice animal vids and the reality one was also nice. Too bad the last one is 404.