It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A historical scenario, a map extension, 3 engines, 10 trading goods, and a regional soundtrack - those are some of the additional features brought to the game by the new DLC. Railway Empire: Northern Europe is now available on GOG.COM with a 15% discount until 20th December 2019, 2 PM UTC.
A question about this game in general.
Is it possible to play only during certain time periods, but indefinitely?
For example only 19th century vehicles, etc.
Thank you! :)
Post edited December 13, 2019 by falloutttt
trusteft: A question about this game in general.
If I remember correctly,

There's 4 modes: Campaign, scenarios, sandbox and freeplay.

In either/(or both) sandbox or freeplay mode, you can play however you want. The only thing is that you wont have anything else to research at some point. But you'll be able to keep playing.
trusteft: A question about this game in general.
falloutttt: If I remember correctly,

In either/(or both) sandbox or freeplay mode, you can play however you want. The only thing is that you wont have anything else to research at some point. But you'll be able to keep playing.
So what you are saying is that you can play with a limited (tech wise) range of vehicles?
falloutttt: If I remember correctly,

trusteft: So what you are saying is that you can play with a limited (tech wise) range of vehicles?
You get research points during a game, and with those points you unlock any locomotives or gadgets you want to unlock, in that time period.