It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
EDIT: WE`VE GOT A WINNER: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/radons_newsolvethisandwin_endof2014edition/post63

EVVVEERYTHING has let to this! (http://youtu.be/Z4yxRBU3bnw?t=2m47s) The new season of "Solve this and win" is out now!

This time, easy ruleset:
-It´s a riddle, you have to solve it!
-Prize are ~five Euros/ six Dollars in GOG games! I´ll be fine with 6.50$ as well with 5.50$, but if you happen to win, don´t try to get me buy a 40$-game! :D
-You win when you exactly hit the thing I asked for. If the solution is "Heroes of Might and Magic" and your pick is "Heroes of Might and Magic-Complete Edition", this will count as the right solution too; but the other way round wouldn´t work!
-If I select special editions to be the solution there´s a reason for it. Trust me, I´m not that unfair to just use it to troll you!
-Riddels can be pretty unfair at times, but this isn´t a problem, it´s part of the fun!
-Riddels will last for minimum one milisecond, but maximum three months---> I plan to do a riddle at last of March, June, September and Dezember! (each year from now on...)
-I´ve prepared a bunch of clues. Enough to post one per day for three months!
-you can ask questions. I´ll proberbly answer a few of them, will rearrange the order of clues or even give you an extra clue! (this won´t be happening many times...)
-EVERYBODY IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE!
-Unlimited guesses per day!
-Most important rule: Have fun!

So here are the clues:

1st: Below 100 Votes on Wishlist
2nd: Universal User Acclaim on Metacritic
3rd: It´s not likely to be released on GOG in near future, but it´s possible to be released here one day!
4th: Can be bought right now, but in most counties you won´t be able to buy them from the original manufacturer...
5th: ...and uses no ultra-heavy DRM, but is not 100% DRM-free.
6th: Drugs are important
7th: It´s not on Steam!
8th: As far as I know it´s not available for legal DRM-free download anywhere. The only digital version I do know of features HEAVY (!) DRM...
9th: One of the bestsellers on GOG got tons of parallels to this one...
10th: This one and the one I´m searching for aren´t in the same genre, but one of them is part of the RPG-Genre!
11th: The treatment of time is really important in this one, it´s not that much present in the linked one! (although still important)

Good guessings and much luck!
Post edited January 05, 2015 by RadonGOG
Sounds like a lot of fun~! Not in at the moment, just wanted to give this a nice BUMP~!
RadonGOG: - Drugs are important
It's not the answer, just something that I thought about while reading this :)
Post edited December 31, 2014 by zeffyr
Interesting.... to start off, I'll guess Bioshock.
KoreaBeat: Interesting.... to start off, I'll guess Bioshock.
Way too many votes on the wishlist...
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/bioshock
Is it on Steam?
New clue: Not on Steam!
Is it about an undercover cop?
Is it "Nemesis of the Roman Empire" (otherwise known as "Celtic Kings: The Punic Wars")?

If not, could you answer this question please? You said the game "can be bought right now" but do you mean it can be bought by digital download? Because just about any game "can be bought right now" in the form of a used disc on eBay or Amazon, and it would be nice to have confirmation that you specifically meant "can be bought right now by digital download." Thank you.
IT2013: Is it "Nemesis of the Roman Empire" (otherwise known as "Celtic Kings: The Punic Wars")?

If not, could you answer this question please? You said the game "can be bought right now" but do you mean it can be bought by digital download? Because just about any game "can be bought right now" in the form of a used disc on eBay or Amazon, and it would be nice to have confirmation that you specifically meant "can be bought right now by digital download." Thank you.
Well, it´s pretty good guess, but are drugs important in there?
My first impression would be no!

Concerning your question: I´ve updated the corresponding clue! Problem: It was availible quite well the last time a checked it (around one month before), but it looks like it´s currently pretty hard to get it!
Well, but as the forth clue was so trashy, I give you a (trashy) bonus-clue:
As far as I know it´s not available for legal DRM-free download anywhere. The only digital version I do know of features HEAVY (!) DRM...

Oh, and today's regular clue is on here, too:
9th: One of the bestsellers on GOG got tons of parallels to this one...
Post edited January 02, 2015 by RadonGOG
RPG?
triock: RPG?
Will be answered in tomorrow´s clue!
Post edited January 02, 2015 by RadonGOG
Uuuuu, a guessing game, me likey!

I'll try my luck with Black & White, even though I don't see any connection to drugs there?!

And since I'm certainly not right with my guess, I'll add a question:
Do you control only one protagonist in this game or more?
Post edited January 02, 2015 by BranjoHello
BranjoHello: Uuuuu, a guessing game, me likey!

I'll try my luck with Black & White, even though I don't see any connection to drugs there?!

And since I'm certainly not right with my guess, I'll add a question:
Do you control only one protagonist in this game or more?
It´s not BlackAndWhite, got WAAAYS too many votes on the wishlist: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/black_white_1
Oh, and sorry, but I won´t answer on your question today. Maybe in a week or so...