It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wanderlust Travel Stories is now available for pre-order. Get it 15% off until release on September 26th.

Wanderlust Travel Stories is a digital travel experience. Feel a sense of awe and discovery as you visit a hot Thai marketplace or the peaceful Antarctic seas. Explore jewels of the world, from Bangladesh to Congo, from Papua New Guinea to Faroe Islands. It's a game to play when you're traveling – or wish that you were.
high rated
Hello, everybody!
Super happy that our big little game is coming to GOG. :) It's a super unique project with very few like it, so hit me with your thoughts or questions!
A very interesting choice for GOG that I welcome, I think that it could also attract many "non-gamers" to gaming.
Post edited September 18, 2019 by Dogmaus
low rated
I don't know - isn't this a little too niche to be released to the satisfaction of the entire GOG community?

Once again, nice selection of screenshots for the game page though:
https://images.gog.com/0711e18b1bb3922821872acc6468d54f087ea0780d5376e43d03be9c9c1d4b60.jpg
Seems somewhat similar to the Backpacker games from the late 90s, so I guess I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.
low rated
Konradical: Hello, everybody!
Super happy that our big little game is coming to GOG. :) It's a super unique project with very few like it, so hit me with your thoughts or questions!
If it came across as such - that:
"isn't this a little too niche to be released to the satisfaction of the entire GOG community?"
wasn't meant as a stab at Wanderlust Travel Stories in particular, by the way.

It's just yet again representative of a long string of puzzling decisions by GoG's curation. In Wanderlust Travel Stories' case the positive one (= got accepted) but in far too many other cases unfortunately not (= declined). And for absolute bullshit reasons on top of that ("too niche", "too small in scale in terms of production value for our users", etc).
Noticing the date of your account's creation you might be aware of the situation anyway.
Being a poor millennial (who spends too much on games) unable to travel, I look forward to satiating my wanderlust with this :D
looks like a nice chillax type game. may just pick this up.

konradical, are you konrad of the gog team?
Post edited September 18, 2019 by fortune_p_dawg
Welcome back, Konrad! :)
You lost your arm!

\
For those who don't know about this development studio, this might be of interest:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-07-19-former-witcher-developers-form-new-studio-different-tales
So that's what happened to Konrad. Nice to see you again.

As for the game: It sure looks interesting. I might check it out. Seems to be the right choice when you want to play something relaxing.
InkPanther: You lost your arm!

\
That's probably how he freed himself.

Either that or they only gave away his arm for free (there had to be a catch, I just knew it!) – I wonder who the lucky recipient was.

Or maybe they simply forced him to board the Snowpiercer... and write travel stories.
Post edited September 18, 2019 by Lemon_Curry
Hi Konrad,
Congratulations on your game! This looks to be right up my alley. However I'm sure a lot of us are curious about some of the extra features of the game on GOG. Could you provide some clarification about whether there will be cloud saves, overlay, controller support or achievements? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: For anyone interested, there's a demo available here:

https://wanderlust.voyage/
Post edited September 18, 2019 by Jayohen
Im out of money to buy anything now, but il whislist it for later