It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a fast-paced rhythm runner where every action has an explosive reaction, and no amount of mayhem is too much. Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story is now available for pre-order on GOG.COM!

Take on the role of yordle and Hexplosives expert Ziggs as you rampage through the neighborhoods of Piltover. Bomb, bounce, and bop to the beat of the music to avoid obstacles, disarm enemies, and light fuses to achieve maximum chaos while ta the same time causing musical mayhem!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Now this looks like it could be fun... :)

Very colourful too. 8-)
low rated
Hmm. Sounded interesting for half a second until the phrase "League of Legends" hit the air like the abdominal squeezings produced by an energetic sumo jumping from a trampoline onto the abdomen of a 6-day summer rotting seal gut.
CarrionCrow: Nonsensical angry rant
And? Who cares? It's another rhythm game made by the Bit.Trip folks, so this looks interesting to me.
Not a LoL fan, but I like the art style. Maybe I'll try this out.
Anyone pre-ordering or planning to pick this up when it's released, more power to you, but I wouldn't even take this if it were gifted to me for the association with Riot/Tencent alone.
No, thank you, I'm good.
low rated
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Sounded interesting for half a second until the phrase "League of Legends" hit the air like the abdominal squeezings produced by an energetic sumo jumping from a trampoline onto the abdomen of a 6-day summer rotting seal gut.
yup
Swedrami: Anyone pre-ordering or planning to pick this up when it's released, more power to you, but I wouldn't even take this if it were gifted to me for the association with Riot/Tencent alone.
No, thank you, I'm good.
nice
Post edited November 09, 2021 by Orkhepaj
Mobile type game incoming?
Swedrami: but I wouldn't even take this if it were gifted to me for the association with Riot/Tencent alone.
forgot about this. hard pass for me too.
Post edited November 10, 2021 by Niggles
low rated
Eh I don't really want anything to do with League of Legends. Not for political reasons or whatever people are bringing up, just I don't think it really is the best fit here when the focus should be on DRM-free. Same for whatever Netflix game(s) had come here like a year or two ago. Something like League of Legends or Netflix are bad for the DRM-free gaming movement as a whole. Does curation take that into consideration when accepting/rejecting games?
rjbuffchix: Eh I don't really want anything to do with League of Legends. Not for political reasons or whatever people are bringing up, just I don't think it really is the best fit here when the focus should be on DRM-free. Same for whatever Netflix game(s) had come here like a year or two ago. Something like League of Legends or Netflix are bad for the DRM-free gaming movement as a whole. Does curation take that into consideration when accepting/rejecting games?
What does any of that have to do with this particular game?

It just happens to be featuring character (s) from LoL. It's not the same type of game. It's not an online only multiplayer shooter.
low rated
rjbuffchix: Eh I don't really want anything to do with League of Legends. Not for political reasons or whatever people are bringing up, just I don't think it really is the best fit here when the focus should be on DRM-free. Same for whatever Netflix game(s) had come here like a year or two ago. Something like League of Legends or Netflix are bad for the DRM-free gaming movement as a whole. Does curation take that into consideration when accepting/rejecting games?
Crimson-X: What does any of that have to do with this particular game?

It just happens to be featuring character (s) from LoL. It's not the same type of game. It's not an online only multiplayer shooter.
I know. What I'm saying is that it is part of the brand and that to feature the brand here is imo not the type of direction I'd like to see. It is particularly a bad look after the Hitman Online Edition release fiasco, as, given the lack of additional explanation on how that happened in the first place, I wouldn't even be surprised if GOG released this League of Legends story to gain general interest prior to releasing the online only League of Legends main game here.
Because people have to grasp for straws for their irrational decision-making.
As already pointed out earlier it's a to-be-avoided-by-association situation.
And while I don't think that a game based on a film/TV series license that's distributed by Netflix is bad per se (whether or not the game is DRM-free is what counts at the end of the day) all it took was the mention of Tencent to give this... whatever-it-is an as wide berth as possible.
Also, do not pre-order.
I thought this was Airship Syndicates next game Ruined King at first, oops. :P
Not a fan of LoL, but the art style is neat.
I certainly do have scorn for League for the sort of problems it represents, but I'm more dissapointed in something calling itself "Hextech Mayhem" and not featuring a single hexgrid anywhere.

I was imagining something like a classic Battletech game.