It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
BeatriceElysia: Seriously?
Zoidberg: I'm sorry but those incentives are a joke. I'll wait for now. No hurry.
I agree. You misunderstood me. It's sucky
low rated
Zoidberg: 60€ is an awful LOT.

Especially when there probably will be additional DLC down the line... :/
True but for the early buyers the extra dough helps support a good/worthwhile dev and company, so there's that & there's more complete editions/sales many months past that for those of us that are poor/have to wait. :)

Zoidberg: Yeah, you should probably change the line about 100% of the money going to CD Project, that's just not true. 21% of it will go as VAT for my country.
Isn't that ON TOP of the price listed? If so then 100% of the money(before tax) does go to them.

Mafwek: Don't pre-order.
timppu: The neighbor's dog told me to pre-order. So I did.
That's much better than what my neighbor's dog told me to do(buy rum raisin ice cream billy).

Zoidberg: "It applies to all goods in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines."

Yeah, 30% off a lousy shirt + posting price.

I'll wait for a cheaper price, thanks. That and the wallpapers that I'll be able to get elsewhere, meh...
This is all fine and well(and what I will do as well), but you don't have to mope so much about it. :)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
Is it going to be the same story we had with the witcher 3 & I'm going to get price gouged with regional pricing?

It was pretty shocking that despite at the time claiming fair pricing as being what GOG was always about how it was always cheaper outside the UK. In those days the fair price promise was in place so it wasn't so bad.

100% of the money going to CDPR isn't a selling point for me, fair pricing was.

GameRager: True but for the early buyers the extra dough helps support a good/worthwhile dev and company, so there's that & there's more complete editions/sales many months past that for those of us that are poor/have to wait. :)

Zoidberg: Yeah, you should probably change the line about 100% of the money going to CD Project, that's just not true. 21% of it will go as VAT for my country.
GameRager: Isn't that ON TOP of the price listed? If so then 100% of the money(before tax) does go to them.

GameRager: That's much better than what my neighbor's dog told me to do(buy rum raisin ice cream billy).
Gog.com deserves better user than you.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
Mark-Mark: Is it going to be the same story we had with the witcher 3 & I'm going to get price gouged with regional pricing?

It was pretty shocking that despite at the time claiming fair pricing as being what GOG was always about how it was always cheaper outside the UK. In those days the fair price promise was in place so it wasn't so bad.

100% of the money going to CDPR isn't a selling point for me, fair pricing was.
They might be able to do it with their own games but they can't do it with other devs because their hands are tied legally, sadly.

GameRager: True but for the early buyers the extra dough helps support a good/worthwhile dev and company, so there's that & there's more complete editions/sales many months past that for those of us that are poor/have to wait. :)

Isn't that ON TOP of the price listed? If so then 100% of the money(before tax) does go to them.

That's much better than what my neighbor's dog told me to do(buy rum raisin ice cream billy).
BeatriceElysia: Gog.com deserves better user than you.
What? This is oddly worded....is that a compliment or not a compliment?
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! >:D
low rated
GameRager:
BeatriceElysia: Gog.com deserves better user than you.
And you need to learn how to recognize a joke:)
Will the release version have swearing enabled or is that going to be DLC?
Acriz: Will the release version have swearing enabled or is that going to be DLC?
I'm sure when the DLC's start getting released,there will be plenty of swearing.
mykpfsu: Please allow us to pre-order a PC collectors edition through GoG.com. Pretty please.
I'd be interested in a boxed DRM-free version, too. I skipped the Witcher 3 CE because it wasn't clear if it was going to be one of those things where what's on the disk still requires logging into Steam to activate and play.
low rated
Acriz: Will the release version have swearing enabled or is that going to be DLC?
DLC with each swear putting 25 cents in the CDPR/GOG swear jar.....also political content will be free/mandatory for everyone.

(I kid, I kid.....I am guessing the game will be uncensored when it comes to swearing/nudity/etc unless a country forbids something in their regional version. CDPR would likely know more)

GameRager: Isn't that ON TOP of the price listed? If so then 100% of the money(before tax) does go to them.

GameRager: That's much better than what my neighbor's dog told me to do(buy rum raisin ice cream billy).

Zoidberg: "It applies to all goods in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines."

Yeah, 30% off a lousy shirt + posting price.

I'll wait for a cheaper price, thanks. That and the wallpapers that I'll be able to get elsewhere, meh...
GameRager: This is all fine and well(and what I will do as well), but you don't have to mope so much about it. :)
Well, big fanboys don't have to "mop" either, but they do, so... I don't see why I wouldn't be allowed to do the same. :P

As for the devs, I just hope that cdpr won't fucking crunch their employess now that a release date is set.

I'd have prefered for them NOT to announce it almost a year before. If it had been like a month I would have supported them but here?

Meh, I don't feel like it. Preordering now would add to the pressure on the devs.

As for the price, no, it's 59,99€ VAT included.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Zoidberg
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wolfsite: I'll wait for now, getting charged an extra $20 is not something I appreciate.
TerriblePurpose: What are you talking about? It's $80 CDN, which is $60 USD.
Ya and I have no problem waiting for it to come down $20 CDN... or maybe just wait for a complete edition.... either way I am gonna wait for reviews at the very least.
No Linux - no buy. Sorry.