It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
novumZ: You mean by using VPN and purchasing through Russia's servers?
GameRager: Naw...they're all actually moving to that cold cold country with it's bears on unicycles.

I'm being silly, though....yes of course what you said.
I kind of figured but was just curious :D
Russia's pretty big country with varied climate I believe. Oh and they have the largest tigers. I'd love to see one someday.
low rated
GameRager: Naw...they're all actually moving to that cold cold country with it's bears on unicycles.

I'm being silly, though....yes of course what you said.
novumZ: I kind of figured but was just curious :D
Russia's pretty big country with varied climate I believe. Oh and they have the largest tigers. I'd love to see one someday.
Russia DOES has some good points, but with all that's going on gov't-wiser(censorship/crackdowns on gays/LGBT+ and rap music/etc) I am not so sure i'd like staying there for long.
Will it be possible to pre-order a physical PC collector edition through GoG? It would be disappointing to not be able to fully support CDPR with that package price.
Tyevve: Will it be possible to pre-order a physical PC collector edition through GoG? It would be disappointing to not be able to fully support CDPR with that package price.
That's a solid No for the short and middle term.
Once the CEs have been actually manufactured CDPR might keep the one or two (or three) copies they'll likely receive for approval and quality assurance and those could be given away through a contest or something but for now it's safe to say that they really went that fast and are in fact sold out.

I also wouldn't completely rule out that one day CDPR might put up some copies on the official merch store (https://store.cdprojektred.com).

Now on page 3 of the all-time bestseller list as well.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by Swedrami
Tyevve: Will it be possible to pre-order a physical PC collector edition through GoG? It would be disappointing to not be able to fully support CDPR with that package price.
GOG does not sell physical copies and CDPR would not have the infrastructure needed to handle that kind of thing. I don't even know who their publisher is honestly but if that publisher has a web store that would be the way to go to get CDPR as big a percentage as possible.
Swedrami: Thanks for the clarification.
It's just what it is then, and I could imagine CDPR not losing that much sleep over it too. We have yet to see some concrete numbers (which CDPR might publish at one point themselves if pre-orders reach a new record percentage or something) but with the lion's share of pre-orders likely being made through GoG CDPR at least gets 100% of the sales price which in total could be more than enough to make up for any losses because of different pricings.

Well, technically not exactly if the purchase is made through GoG via the VPN-route. Still a win for GoG though, albeit not a monetary one.
I was curious since they removed the mention to VPNs on their User Agreement legal document. Apparently it isn't a biggie for them, which in my opinion is surprising, as they could potentially lose a substantial amount of money if enough people decide to exploit regional pricings. But CDPR probably have already taken those numbers into account, or who knows, maybe it's a social experiment aimed at quantifying the number of smartasses amongst their customers.

GameRager: Russia DOES has some good points (...)
And all of them can be witnessed here: https://www.instagram.com/lookatthisrussian/
(hopefully the spirit of Tarkovsky isn't reading this from the netherworld).
Any plans of actually stocking merchandise on the store? Or will that happen only after the discount expires?
Post edited June 24, 2019 by Aningan
GameRager: Russia DOES has some good points (...)
Punington: And all of them can be witnessed here: https://www.instagram.com/lookatthisrussian/
(hopefully the spirit of Tarkovsky isn't reading this from the netherworld).
Thanks..will check it out soon. :)
This game looks really good! I want to pre-order it, but I really need the spec requirements as soon as possible. I'm going to buy a new computer (my current one is 5 years old) this year so it would be nice if my new one will be able to play this game with no problems.
There is 6 different disctricts (+wild suburbs) in game
So maybe it would be good idea to set different default voice language for every different district, imo.
The game already supports more than 6 voice languages, so it could be even a Customizable option ;)
Reaching either 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the official cosplay contest will also net you a Collector's Edition, apparently.
Hey Blues, I have a question.

Will you be releasing physical PC versions for CP2077 in India?
Would they be same as the European physical editions?
Also is there any plans to release CE in India? and if yes at what point would it be priced at?
Page 2 at #96 on the all-time bestselling list.
Not too shabby for a pre-order.
Swedrami: Page 2 at #96 on the all-time bestselling list.
not yet

;)
Swedrami: Page 2 at #96 on the all-time bestselling list.
JackknifeJohnson: not yet
For me it is?
Attachments:
17819296.jpg (468 Kb)