It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
ChrisGamer300: This is strange, why does the price show as 5$ lower today than when it got added as pre order. This is just one of the many games that appear cheaper for example Bloodlines 2 Blood Moon Edition is almost 30$ cheaper now than before.

Error or price changes on GOG ?
BeatriceElysia: Are you really on Malta?
No i'm not.

truhlik: Good for you. I still have same price as on release day. Regionally higher than US base:/
Hmm that is strange, it does just seem strange that a pre order got a nearly 30$ price reduction suddenly, not that i'm going to buy it but the fact that it applies to many games is weird.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
This might be of interest - interview with Keanu Reeves from BBC about the game

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-48631518/keanu-reeves-and-cyberpunk-2077-gaming-doesn-t-need-legitimising
BeatriceElysia: Are you really on Malta?
ChrisGamer300: No i'm not.
We might have a winner here.
ChrisGamer300: No i'm not.
BeatriceElysia: We might have a winner here.
What do you mean ?
BeatriceElysia: We might have a winner here.
ChrisGamer300: What do you mean ?
You address still shows Malta, maybe it's because of that you have 'discount' so to speak.
ChrisGamer300: What do you mean ?
BeatriceElysia: You address still shows Malta, maybe it's because of that you have 'discount' so to speak.
No it's not, i've had it long before and it's only a privacy option nothing else, GOG still knows the true location where i'm buying from.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
amok: This might be of interest - interview with Keanu Reeves from BBC about the game

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-48631518/keanu-reeves-and-cyberpunk-2077-gaming-doesn-t-need-legitimising
"Keanu Reeves and Cyberpunk 2077: Gaming doesn't need legitimising"

Yeah...tv news said 60% of the population plays computer games, *way* more than even just a generation ago.

The number is as large as it is because of phone games and facebook games, but still.
bhrigu: Does it have a regional pricing for India, GOG?
Any Blues here?
Yup. (for both questions) ^_^
LexRust: [...]
Okay! that explains a lot.
:)
This would make many consider purchasing from GOG, I guess.
BTW, a local payment method would have been helpful for many buyers.
Soulsphere: If I purchase Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.com, will I get a steam key with it?
rainydaygaming: No but you will get the game DRM free on GOG, which is way better.
Fair enough.
Oh noes... what did I do!

Yeah I preordered it... XD demo here would attract a LOT of new customers everyone on this planet that has a PC would swarm the GOG servers wanting that pre release demo of maybe one or two indoor levels!

Or even one demo of one level and then the next demo of another indoor level.

everone would be buying it here X more $$$ for both CDP blue anmd CDP red!
Post edited June 15, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Just entered page 4 of the all-time bestselling list.
Swedrami: Just entered page 4 of the all-time bestselling list.
You know what they say about fools and their money. ;) As much as I'm looking forward to the game, I'll be waiting on reviews and in-depth impressions before buying.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Swedrami: Just entered page 4 of the all-time bestselling list.
Mr.Mumbles: You know what they say about fools and their money. ;) As much as I'm looking forward to the game, I'll be waiting on reviews and in-depth expressions before buying.
Exactly. Especially with how CDPR/GOG developed over the past years, I'm going to wait and see how much 'bonus content' will be locked behind some 'not really DRM' DRM. The multiplayer part will surely be Galaxy-mandatory (i.e. DRM-ed) and I can very well imagine that they restrict parts of the single-player content to registered Galaxy-users too. They are surely going to try something like that to sneak some more DRM in.

After they released their DRM-ed, micro-transaction fueled free-to-pay game Gwent, I lost all remaining trust that Cyberpunk will actually by DRM-free. So I'll wait for reports after the release, for the outrage in the forum and whether GOG will eventually release an actually DRM-free version before buying the game.
Mr.Mumbles: You know what they say about fools and their money. ;) As much as I'm looking forward to the game, I'll be waiting on reviews and in-depth expressions before buying.
Lifthrasil: Exactly. Especially with how CDPR/GOG developed over the past years, I'm going to wait and see how much 'bonus content' will be locked behind some 'not really DRM' DRM. The multiplayer part will surely be Galaxy-mandatory (i.e. DRM-ed) and I can very well imagine that they restrict parts of the single-player content to registered Galaxy-users too. They are surely going to try something like that to sneak some more DRM in.

After they released their DRM-ed, micro-transaction fueled free-to-pay game Gwent, I lost all remaining trust that Cyberpunk will actually by DRM-free. So I'll wait for reports after the release, for the outrage in the forum and whether GOG will eventually release an actually DRM-free version before buying the game.
Where do you get that cocksureness that there WILL be DRM?
They stated several times there won´t.

Why do you use Gwent as an example - which is multiplayer based game designed specifically for multiplayer, and, unfortunately, microtransactions? Why don´t you use Witcher 3 or the previous 2 entries in the series, if you wanna compare it to anything?

Show me ONE shred of evidence, that they will lock parts of singleplayer for Galaxy users - persecution complex much? Where did you get this idea from?

What surprises me is that CDPR consistently states AND shows they are working on singleplayer game with scope and richness NOT dissimilar to Witcher 3, and yet there are still people like you, obsessively thinking there HAS to be some twist or DRM involved.

And all you have is one game (out of 7 they made so far) which as the only one was designed for multiplayer from scratch, has microtransactions and is one out of 2 multiplayer based games (they made a mobile game during W2 prime time) - and based on that you say you lost ALL remaining trust for CDPR/GOG?
It doesn´t take much to loose a trust for you then.

That you don´t want to preorder? Fine, then don´t, that I can understand; nobody´s forcing you to do so.
But blaming them for something other companies do and they build a reputation by NOT doing it? That´s pretty brazen.
Post edited June 15, 2019 by Tarhiel