It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
low rated
BeatriceElysia: Look they most probably tried to port the game to Linux but for some reason they attempted failed.
pyatak: No they didn't.
BeatriceElysia: Your solution is fairly simple.
Give up on Witcher 3
Give up on Linux
There are games on Linux, but if you really want to game, you can simply use WIN10 without hassle.
pyatak: Have you actualy read my post?
I don't need a solution - problem was already solved thanks to community.
I just explained that i do not want to pre-order games from CDPR because i don't trust them anymore.
That's it...
Suit yourself.
Why do we all have to read about it though?
Got my steam pre-order email before I got the GoG one. Seems wrong somehow.

Also, 2777 makes more sense than 2077. I doubt that'll be the world in 50ish years but whatevs. :)
trusteft: On here it says Windows 7.

Also, on the Cyber77 exact store page it says it runs on 10. On every other game on this store it says it works on.
CygnusX1uk: Trusteft, you can see that the game will be a new up to date game. Knowing this would suggest that it will run on Windows 10, and most probably windows 7. If you are truely interested in purchasing this game I would suggest you have Windows 10. Most people would agree, seeing as Windows 10 is the latest OS out for Microsoft.

I can't but help think that you know all of this, and you are just trying to troll a little. If not then I do apologise.
Cygnus, if I wanted to install Windows 10 I would have done so already.
I am not asking for your or anyone else's opinion on Windows 10 or any OS.

Of course it will run on Windows 10 as it is a new game. That was never under question.

I would suggest anyone who thinks their answer "install Windows 10" to my question about system requirements of this game (OS related), is a valid one, to not provide it.

My question (and others') is very simple, will this game run on previous versions of Windows (and even other OS family) or not? Not what you (random gamer) thinks of Windows 10 or anything else.
I still haven't finished Witcher 3! :O
low rated
BeatriceElysia: Look they most probably tried to port the game to Linux but for some reason they attempted failed.
pyatak: No they didn't.
BeatriceElysia: Your solution is fairly simple.
Give up on Witcher 3
Give up on Linux
There are games on Linux, but if you really want to game, you can simply use WIN10 without hassle.
pyatak: Have you actualy read my post?
I don't need a solution - problem was already solved thanks to community.
I just explained that i do not want to pre-order games from CDPR because i don't trust them anymore.
That's it...
Don't. It's your right. But you just can't call them untrustworthy because they failed to delived one of more complex tasks in gaming industry.

On link you provided I only saw pestering. They can't help you if Linux is shitty platform.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Retroman88: If this were any other developer I would not have pre-ordered but I really believe the pro-consumer stance shown by CDPR and GOG deserves to be rewarded with a Pre-order if you can afford to do so. Pre-order is in, now to get through my back catalog!
I don't plan to play cyberpunk until it's been out for at least a year, the reason being is so t hat my version of the game will be fully patched and I'll be able to max it out on whatever graphics card I have. But O still might pre order for the same reasons as you.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Magmarock
low rated
yoyo68540: ordered.

discount_code: hyOvnASkTLyvIgFsv59Z
skeletonbow: Discount code usable where/how? I don't see any place to enter a discount code on GOG.
That was that user's CDPR merch store code...they were giving it to anyone who wanted it. One gets one when pre-ordering.
BigBadBorg: I never preorder! Never! You will always get fucked!

But for you guys I'm willing to make an exception. It's preordered. You seem to be the last guys in this industry that deserve my money ahead of schedule.

Don't dissapoint me! Don't fuck me over! I trust you!
If there was ever a company you could trust CDPR is it. I preordered today as soon as I could. Only $59.99 most companies would be selling us something "special" they removed from the standard game for $79.99 +. Can't begin to tell you how happy I am to have this game and company.
nearly 8 years of waiting, this is the final push!
low rated
MadalinStroe: I wake up today, and find out CDProjekt and Keanu Reeves killed last night! I miss out on all the cool stuff.

EDIT: Also I just realized, that this isn't really Cyberpunk! It's all the stuff we though was cool about Cyberpunk, when we grew up in the '80 and '90. So I'm fine with Johnny Mnemonic in 2020. CDProjekt are going to make a killing with this one, I can't wait to read the upcoming hype pieces. Good job, CDProjekt, you stayed on course and you deserve the praise you're getting.
I wished/am hoping it would look/play more like games like Neuromancer/etc with hacking that's more involved/closer to actua; hacking more than what it will likely be like in this game(i.e. minigames with button presses to complete)....but eh it still looks like it'll be good(plotwise at least...as no gameplay was shown yet).

Zoidberg: 59,99€ displayed with full VAT makes for 49,58€ without VAT, which makes for 56,22$ at the current exchange rate. With a different rate, it can go beyond 60 dollars.

So yea, guys, here 1 euro is slightly more than a dollar, even with VAT.
So that'd mean without VAT it's cheaper then for guys in such countries? That seems nice.

Also thanks for the added info. :)
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: So that'd mean without VAT it's cheaper then for guys in such countries? That seems nice.

Also thanks for the added info. :)
At the current exchange rate, if Euro gets stronger, it's the other way around, as prices aren't adapted.

And you're welcome.
I don't normally pre-order but I know you guys will patch this thing into some kind of super enhanced director's cut edition given enough time so I'm breaking routine and considering it. Only thing holding me back is the system specs or lack thereof. I'm not dropping £1000 on a graphics card this side of 2077. So there's that little hurdle.
low rated
mechmouse: Any thing about the rumoured multiplayer?
skeletonbow: With no mention of it at all in the trailer or anything they've spoken about for a very long time now, my gut feeling is that they gutted the idea of multiplayer from the game. The last they've said about it that I've read is that the game will ship as a single-player game, but that they do have people working on multi-player if it can be made to work in a sensible manner then it may gain multi-player some time after launch. Whether that would be a game update, or a separate game or DLC like with GWENT we can only wait until they reveal more info about in the future though. I think the most likely scenario is that they'll add multi-player in a major game update post-release after they've smoothed over any problems in single-player and can focus more on the multi-player aspects. This might actually be a really good idea to do it this way too, as a major game update like that can spark a whole new major interest in a game, almost like it is a brand new release all over if the update brings heavily in-demand functionality/gameplay etc.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/28-07-2018-cyberpunk-2077-release-date-gameplay-trailer/cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-wont-ship-with-multiplayer-but-its-a-possibility-after-launch/

https://www.dbltap.com/posts/6267988-cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer-will-it-exist
To be fair i'd rather(if they had to choose) they focused on SP more, especially if it meant limiting/cutting back on the SP to add/enhance it. Of course it would be welcome as well for those who are into such if they had time/money.

trusteft: Is it really going to support only Windows 10?
If yes then I will have to skip buying this.
In case others didn't answer this yet: They are likely only OFFICIALLY supporting Win10 minimum, but older systems will probably work(*i'd wait and see first from other user's testing such, though).
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
skeletonbow: With no mention of it at all in the trailer or anything they've spoken about for a very long time now, my gut feeling is that they gutted the idea of multiplayer from the game. The last they've said about it that I've read is that the game will ship as a single-player game, but that they do have people working on multi-player if it can be made to work in a sensible manner then it may gain multi-player some time after launch. Whether that would be a game update, or a separate game or DLC like with GWENT we can only wait until they reveal more info about in the future though. I think the most likely scenario is that they'll add multi-player in a major game update post-release after they've smoothed over any problems in single-player and can focus more on the multi-player aspects. This might actually be a really good idea to do it this way too, as a major game update like that can spark a whole new major interest in a game, almost like it is a brand new release all over if the update brings heavily in-demand functionality/gameplay etc.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/28-07-2018-cyberpunk-2077-release-date-gameplay-trailer/cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-wont-ship-with-multiplayer-but-its-a-possibility-after-launch/

https://www.dbltap.com/posts/6267988-cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer-will-it-exist
GameRager: To be fair i'd rather(if they had to choose) they focused on SP more, especially if it meant limiting/cutting back on the SP to add/enhance it. Of course it would be welcome as well for those who are into such if they had time/money.

trusteft: Is it really going to support only Windows 10?
If yes then I will have to skip buying this.
GameRager: In case others didn't answer this yet: They are likely only OFFICIALLY supporting Win10 minimum, but older systems will probably work(*i'd wait and see first from other user's testing such, though).
Where do you base off that they will only be officially supporting Win 10? (not sure what you mean by minimum in this case). Did you read something? Did someone from them say it? Do they use something that only works on Windows 10? I mean, OF COURSE it is going to support Windows 10...ffs!
I want to pre-order the physical edition but only GAME is available for the UK...

Do I trust GAME not to bankrupt in the next 10 months? Probably not.