It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
BeatriceElysia: EPIC FAIL

How stupid they must be? Keanu Reeves may be down to earth but he is a big budget star and they are not shipping disc to US? What are they afraid, postmans damaging their goods?

Cyberpunk part of Epic store
Chakyash: Complain to Warner Bros for that, the publisher of this in USA. CDPR has no say in this when it comes to USA consumers.
Still a fail.
Just because I'm in Europe, doesn't mean to close pc markets on USA, won't affect CDRED income.
I just pre-ordered the game :-D

I read through the FAQ for the 30% coupon and I'm still confused how it works.

I live in the US, and I really want that "Ultimate Monster Contract" poster, which it says is out of stock (not sure if it's actually out of stock or if the site is simply recognizing that I'm not in the EU).

Is the store going to start shipping to the US before the coupon expires? And if the poster is still out of stock, can I order it with the coupon and just wait however long it takes to ship?
I pre-ordered The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3 both on GOG and retail (collector's edition), and gifted numerous GOG keys for both games... however I won't be doing this for Cyberpunk 2077 as I switched to Linux and now use it exclusively. Hopefully there'll be a Linux version at some point in which case it'll be an instabuy; otherwise I'll likely buy it when the GOTY is out & deeply discounted enough to justify playing it using Wine or Proton (retail will most likely be the cheapest option, and you'll still get a GOG key for it).

Eukos: Congratulations on the E3 presentation!

While I'd appreciate a Linux version announcement, I'm sure we'll find a way to play it anyway :)
I'm sure it'll run in Wine+DXVK or Proton, although maybe not immediately (I guess that getting it working would probably be a priority if it doesn't). Even if it runs great in Wine at launch though, I strongly advise against Linux users buying it until either there's a complete edition out & it's been deeply discounted, or an official Linux version is released, in order to give CDPR some incentive to support Linux.
BeatriceElysia: Still a fail.
Just because I'm in Europe, doesn't mean to close pc markets on USA, won't affect CDRED income.
The statistics I've seen show the sales of physical games covered only around 17% of all sold games in the USA in 2018. Depending on the company and game, the digital sales may more or less cover almost 100% of all sold games there. the decrease in physical sales has been steadily going down, in 2017 they still covered 21% of sales, but may already be closer to 10% when this year is done.
And on Amazon the CE is already sold out. What I do not understand. Why don't companies make a Time widow for CEs where if you want one you will guarenteed get one because the creation has not already started. It would be a Win Win for everyone. The gamingcompanies will be able to optimize their earning because they know pretty accurate how many CEs they need to produce and the more you produce once the cheaper it will get and the player are able to get one without throatcutting prices. I mean why else let people Pre-order?
So,Johnny Mnemonic is back in an ultra-violent, mega-city again... Too bad they didn't hire Ice-T as well, even for a short moment ;)

Regards to the "hype"; how can people even think that? We're are talking about CDPR, you know, the pro-consumer/pro-drm-free company that brought us the Witcher series (albeit the first two had funky/clunky combat system)...

I haven't personally played it yet but after seeing how The Witcher 3 got I have no problem at all. Even IF the game turns out to be half as good, it's still going to beat most (if not all) FPP/FPS games out there.

I just hope they have a varied mix of electronic synth/dark/industrial music, even a small dose of progressive/hard trance.

However, the 30% off ploy is laughable actually, would be much more logical to have at least 50% one-time-off on the most expensive items (not total) considering the massive announcement of CP2077 on E3 with Keanu Reeves. That would attract more costumers / new users to both GOG and CDPR. And then have another 50% on the most expensive item when the game is released.

Anyway, I'm going to pre-order and count the remaining days :D
Post edited June 10, 2019 by sanscript
Eukos: Congratulations on the E3 presentation!

While I'd appreciate a Linux version announcement, I'm sure we'll find a way to play it anyway :)
adamhm: I'm sure it'll run in Wine+DXVK or Proton, although maybe not immediately (I guess that getting it working would probably be a priority if it doesn't). Even if it runs great in Wine at launch though, I strongly advise against Linux users buying it until either there's a complete edition out & it's been deeply discounted, or an official Linux version is released, in order to give CDPR some incentive to support Linux.
So you'll buy deeply discounted game you may not play due to inecitive to sales
Post edited June 10, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
GOG.com: Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on April 16th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Will someone at GOG or CD Projekt RED please answer, does this game REQUIRE Windows 10? Or can you run it on Windows 8.1 / 7 too?
high rated
trusteft: Will someone at GOG or CD Projekt RED please answer, does this game REQUIRE Windows 10? Or can you run it on Windows 8.1 / 7 too?
^ This. I think you'll get more pre-orders, GOG, if you filled in the missing System Requirements.
trusteft: Will someone at GOG or CD Projekt RED please answer, does this game REQUIRE Windows 10? Or can you run it on Windows 8.1 / 7 too?
Yeah, please answer this GOG.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by russellskanne
BeatriceElysia: So you'll buy deeply discounted game you may not play due to inecitive to sales
I'll wait for a complete edition + very deep discount before I consider buying it to play using Wine, the same as I do for any other game I'm interested in that does not have a Linux version. I will only consider paying full price for games that officially support Linux.
CHROME ME UP, KEANU!!!
Wishlisted. Won't pre-order, since pre-order editions on GOG are always messed up.
skeletonbow: With no mention of it at all in the trailer or anything they've spoken about for a very long time now, my gut feeling is that they gutted the idea of multiplayer from the game
Pheace: Haha, not a chance in hell imo. Not only is multiplayer the portal to mass money these days, it's also a grand way to get more people to use GOG Galaxy. Sure, it may be delayed, but I highly doubt it was gutted.
You may have replied before reading my entire post, as I also said:

skeletonbow: I think the most likely scenario is that they'll add multi-player in a major game update post-release after they've smoothed over any problems in single-player and can focus more on the multi-player aspects. This might actually be a really good idea to do it this way too, as a major game update like that can spark a whole new major interest in a game, almost like it is a brand new release all over if the update brings heavily in-demand functionality/gameplay etc.
Since there originally was discussion about "seamless multiplayer" and they got a grant from the government to work on that tech, they planned to have multi-player from the start or else they wouldn't likely have worked on it at all likely. But they've now stated that the game will not contain multi-player at launch, which means it is not going to be present in the game - hence "gutted", meaning "removed". But as I mentioned right after that, it sounds like they may include post-release as they've indicated they've been working on that, but it is also stated in non-committal language to give them the maximum flexibility with whatever they choose to do (include it or not), without promising the world to people and failing to deliver as we all know how gamers in general can be about such things. :)
When i saw the gog main page i thought the the actual game has been released -

until i looked at this topic.
Almost a year to go.... - Dammit! :P

Probably going to preorder anyway.
I really do hope for a linux version too.

Edit,

No windows 7 support?

Then i will just wait.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Solei