It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
low rated
GameRager: I just saw the bolded bit....with that one I was asking if that were true or not(hence the question mark) and not trying to paint it as fact or mislead anyone intentionally.

Know this: I often try to be as honest/upfront as possible with those I reply to. Sometimes I might use the wrong term/phrase due to replying too quickly or because I don't know the right term and use the wrong ones accidentally, but I usually try to remain honest with people(some would even say i'm too honest when it comes to some subjects.).

Of course whether anyone chooses to believe this is up to them, but I just wanted to clarify that for you/anyone else who was curious and to cleart up any misconceptions you or anyone else might have.
BeatriceElysia: Maybe I don't like you because that sounds awful lot like me.
It happens and people are free to choose who they like/dislike.

I thank you for at least replying to me and voicing your concerns instead of what some do(say mean things and then leave without replying back to replies sent to them asking for clarification/etc). It is refreshing/welcomed.

darthspudius: Crippled? What Win 10 have you been using? Runs beautifully here.
Serren: Good for you. Some of us like to have full control over our systems.
You can have pretty good control over Win10 with some tweaks/"hacks" here and there.

Also not to sound mean but does anyone(short of a coder for linux) have FULL control over any OS? :\
Post edited June 10, 2019 by GameRager
A good news finally:
italian language voice over (the last time italian voice over was in a CD Projekt RED game was the witcher 1).
Now I only need to know if I can start the game with my nvidia 1060.
If I can I will buy the game (I never preorder, not even for this game, but this is one of the really few time I will buy the game before getting a discount), if my spec are too low I will wait until my next pc (I plan to stay on my current PC for at least another 2 years).
GameRager: Afaik it will, but they are also selling an XBOX One version and a PS4 version as well, and(iirc) a mac version.
Consoles are even more locked down.

I was somewhat looking forward to this game but it's not a big deal. There are plenty of other games out there.
This looks amazing. Strongly hoping for a Linux version at some point, too!
low rated
GameRager: Afaik it will, but they are also selling an XBOX One version and a PS4 version as well, and(iirc) a mac version.
Serren: Consoles are even more locked down.

I was somewhat looking forward to this game but it's not a big deal. There are plenty of other games out there.
Consoles may be locked down but at least they let some people play games that need very good HW to play on PC.
Congratulations on the E3 presentation!

While I'd appreciate a Linux version announcement, I'm sure we'll find a way to play it anyway :)
Nice.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by JarkkoS
high rated
Ashleee: But now you can also get a 30% off discount,redeemable on the CDPR merchandise store :D

Don't miss out!
That's... not very useful to be honest.
Is there a preorder for a Collector's Edition for the PC? I see that Gamestop has the preorders up for X1 & PS4, but no PC version.
Release the game tomorrow, and I'll pre-order today. :P

I'm not preordering now to play the game next year. What if I'm going to be abducted by aliens or something...

But I'll sure as hell going to buy it on release! ;)
GameRager: Serren: Good for you. Some of us like to have full control over our systems.

Also not to sound mean but does anyone(short of a coder for linux) have FULL control over any OS? :\
[I'm not Serren, but:] Some of us do in fact code for linux, including the kernel, so it's not like that's outlandish gibberish. I personally have full control over anything I put enough effort into with some operating sytems, but not with others.

In any case, that's like saying "does anyone really have FULL control over their lives? You can't change traffic lights, you can't cancel gravity..."

Regardless of the laws of physics, the relative meaning is along the lines of, "you don't have control in a prison, but you do when you're free on your own".
Woohoo, finally! New trailer, release date, AND Keanu Reeves!!!

This next thing I'm about to say might sound very strange but... I'm so happy to see that the game is $79.99 CAD and not $49.99 or $59.99, reason being that I found The Witcher 3 to be what I still today consider to be the best video game ever made, providing way more entertainment, amazing graphics, story, music, pretty much everything across the board, and it cost far less than most of the crappy overpriced AAA games coming out from other studios. I felt like CDPR and GOG deserved to make more money from their amazing game, and hoped they would value their work a bit higher in the future. I felt Witcher 3 at $80 would have been a steal compared to various games I've paid that for in the past, even the good ones.

One thing that is a bit confusing though is the pre-order comes with a 30% discount from the CDPR store, but the store does not appear to service Canada, or at least provide Canadian currency options which is disappointing, pricing shows up in Euros only there which gives me the impression items are only sold within Europe. I hope this changes in the future, but a 30% discount there isn't too useful as a result, at least for the time being.

Another important thing I'd like to point out though is that the game's official release date is stated as April 16th, 2020, and that is the date listed in the GOG.com store. Oddly enough though, the release date of the game listed in the Steam store is April 15th, 2020, one day before the GOG.com release date. I'm willing to bet that this is a mistake in the Steam store, but I cant help conspiracy theorize that it is on purpose because I can't imagine how someone could accidentally screw that up, and in the favour of Steam too. Hopefully CDPR did not give Steam a one day heads up over their own store.

I'm so looking forward to this game, but will be holding off on purchase until either just prior to release, or on release day. Going to be an amazing day, I can sense it. Will need to build a new PC by then though, and this time it's going to be a ridiculous monster PC that can more than run the game. :)
falloutttt: I'm not preordering now to play the game next year. What if I'm going to be abducted by aliens or something...
We're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping you're ok, and can avoid those darn space aliens!
russellskanne: Damn, why only windows 10? Does it need directx 12 or what?
Could be that they just officially have to commit to Win10 (because of the discontinuation of support for Win7 by 2020), but unofficially it will still run just fine on at least Win7.

It's the same with Iron Harvest where KINGArt later confirmed that tests on Win7 were successful.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Swedrami
low rated
darthspudius: Crippled? What Win 10 have you been using? Runs beautifully here.
Serren: Good for you. Some of us like to have full control over our systems.
Ah, so you're one of those fools that believe what people say on social media? I certainly haven't lost "control" of it. When it does, I'll be sure to call John Connor. In the mean time, I'll find you a tutorial to make a tin foil hat.