It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Will this game have any season pass or some sort of an additional DLC content pack?

Also, the Keanu Reeves reveal somehow made me want to preorder this game lol :D
Post edited June 10, 2019 by XYCat
scwasp: Why is the game 65 euro's on gog for me, but only 60 on steam? That just make no sense at all
adrianemery: Some localisation issue?

Not sure as the GOG version is 10p cheaper than steam in the UK when I am logged in to both my accounts.
I actually just edited my post. It's not 65 euros, it's 65 dollars. I didn't even notice since I'm so used to the prices being listed in euros on steam

So yeah, since that's the case I'm in all likelyhood gonna get it on gog
Post edited June 10, 2019 by scwasp
Already on page 34 (out of 64) on the all-time bestelling list too.
Impressive, most impressive
Swedrami: Already on page 34 (out of 64) on the all-time bestelling list too.
Impressive, most impressive
Holy hell! This game would've sold like hot cakes even before the Keanu reveal, but now it's going through the roof. All the roofs everywhere!. O_o
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Nergal01
Hmmm ... my recently resuscitated wallet appears to be curiously in need of a Phoenix Down. o_O

I almost never pre-order, but CDPR for me is an exception. If the quality of their work and, frankly, industry-leading track record of pro-consumer behavior doesn't warrant our trust and support then no-one deserves it. Insta-buy for me, and if a digital special edition upgrade manifests further down the line, I might just bite.

This all said, Larian Studios haven't put a foot wrong in my mind, either - so looking forward to excavating what's left of my wallet when GOG offers pre-orders for Baldur's Gate 3, as well.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by RedRabbitRun
darthspudius: Totally hyped after that haha. If only I had £50 to pre-order this thing.
So, you have not been saving for this release? How dare you lol. I been holding out for mad long.
NuffCatnip: Gonna pre-order it next week. :)
I don't want to hear any 'don't pre-order' bullshit. :P

Good thing I'm in the middle of getting a new PC. :D
I wouldn't dare say not preorder this quality product. I trust
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Berzserk
BeatriceElysia: I'm not joking, and he's not joking
Other than that, he's really trying to be kind, but content of his post is just so fucking annoying.
GameRager: I was joking, actually.....the post I quoted was actually referencing that dog 'telling someone named billy/etc to do something bad' in the past/and as parodied in media.....hence why I added to it/quoted it[paraphrased/edited] in good faith/to give some a laugh. I meant no harm by it.

BTW what is annoying(so I know what to work on)? The number of replies I make? How I structure them? Bad jokes I make?
I was actually making a point with bolded one. You seems really oblivous, you give impression as one of those chinese scammers with their loosy wording trying to sell something, instead of links, you try to be polite and be kind and post as many irrelevant things, which is great on its own, I guess, but you do it in some really off puting way. Like you're not honest completely.
darthspudius: Totally hyped after that haha. If only I had £50 to pre-order this thing.
Berzserk: So, you have not been saving for this release? How dare you lol. I been holding out for mad long.
NuffCatnip: Gonna pre-order it next week. :)
I don't want to hear any 'don't pre-order' bullshit. :P

Good thing I'm in the middle of getting a new PC. :D
Berzserk: I wouldn't dare say not preorder this quality product. I trust
Haha, I have other interests. Sadly, health issues means I don't play half as much as I'd like so I've been holding back on buying new games at high prices. But the way this one is going, I'll probably start saving in a couple of weeks because... Keanu Reeves? :D
high rated
Damn, why only windows 10? Does it need directx 12 or what?
It will be a shame if this requires the use of a crippled, spyware OS like Windows 10.
GameRager: I was joking, actually.....the post I quoted was actually referencing that dog 'telling someone named billy/etc to do something bad' in the past/and as parodied in media.....hence why I added to it/quoted it[paraphrased/edited] in good faith/to give some a laugh. I meant no harm by it.

BTW what is annoying(so I know what to work on)? The number of replies I make? How I structure them? Bad jokes I make?
BeatriceElysia: I was actually making a point with bolded one. You seems really oblivous, you give impression as one of those chinese scammers with their loosy wording trying to sell something, instead of links, you try to be polite and be kind and post as many irrelevant things, which is great on its own, I guess, but you do it in some really off puting way. Like you're not honest completely.
I just saw the bolded bit....with that one I was asking if that were true or not(hence the question mark) and not trying to paint it as fact or mislead anyone intentionally.

Know this: I often try to be as honest/upfront as possible with those I reply to. Sometimes I might use the wrong term/phrase due to replying too quickly or because I don't know the right term and use the wrong ones accidentally, but I usually try to remain honest with people(some would even say i'm too honest when it comes to some subjects.).

Of course whether anyone chooses to believe this is up to them, but I just wanted to clarify that for you/anyone else who was curious and to cleart up any misconceptions you or anyone else might have.
BeatriceElysia: I was actually making a point with bolded one. You seems really oblivous, you give impression as one of those chinese scammers with their loosy wording trying to sell something, instead of links, you try to be polite and be kind and post as many irrelevant things, which is great on its own, I guess, but you do it in some really off puting way. Like you're not honest completely.
GameRager: I just saw the bolded bit....with that one I was asking if that were true or not(hence the question mark) and not trying to paint it as fact or mislead anyone intentionally.

Know this: I often try to be as honest/upfront as possible with those I reply to. Sometimes I might use the wrong term/phrase due to replying too quickly or because I don't know the right term and use the wrong ones accidentally, but I usually try to remain honest with people(some would even say i'm too honest when it comes to some subjects.).

Of course whether anyone chooses to believe this is up to them, but I just wanted to clarify that for you/anyone else who was curious and to cleart up any misconceptions you or anyone else might have.
Maybe I don't like you because that sounds awful lot like me.
low rated
Serren: It will be a shame if this requires the use of a crippled, spyware OS like Windows 10.
Crippled? What Win 10 have you been using? Runs beautifully here.
low rated
Serren: It will be a shame if this requires the use of a crippled, spyware OS like Windows 10.
Afaik it will, but they are also selling an XBOX One version and a PS4 version as well, and(iirc) a mac version.
high rated
darthspudius: Crippled? What Win 10 have you been using? Runs beautifully here.
Good for you. Some of us like to have full control over our systems.