It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Afterlife
I predict we'll get another batch of six titles in January.

Full Throttle
Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure
Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge: Special Edition
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Post edited December 30, 2014 by Barry_Woodward
I think there will be a batch og games, covering the different segments of their IP portfolio : Knights of the Old Republic 2, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The secret of Monkey Islands 2, Loom
Full Throttle

And if it is a batch, I'm screwed! :P
Post edited December 30, 2014 by tinyE
Will I get lynched or do we have a nice pitchfork and torches party if I say I don't care? :P

(seriously, I hope for Full Throttle)
+1 from me for Full Throttle. What I wish though even more is The Curse of Monkey Island which fell in disgrace for some reason at LucasArts, yet I've enjoyed it immensely. And it's unavailable anywhere else.
tinyE: Full Throttle

And if it is a batch, I'm screwed! :P
I already have that one, so I'm pretty sure that's the next one.
I think we can cross any and all of the adventure games off the list, since GOG said they were being held back due to compatability issues (which don't exist for the adventures except for Escape from Monkey Island, and even then who cares about Escape from Monkey Island?).
Nothing until Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle. So early February before we see anything is my guess.
Full Throttle, because one of the bluetexts, Gowor, has a Full Throttle avatar. :P
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/on_gnulinux_has_anyone_be_able_to_extract_the_rar_innosetup_installers/post116/
Post edited December 30, 2014 by SCPM
Dark Forces 1 so GOG can fix the issues the Steam version has.

(Framerate, Delays, and color problems)
Monkey Island 2
Kotor 2
Full Throttle was cool :)
I would like Xwing Alliance, but there are still a lot of good adventure games from them (Loom, Full Throttle, Monkey Island 2, Grim Fandango, Day of The Tentacle, etc), so it will probably be one of these.
Elmofongo: Dark Forces 1 so GOG can fix the issues the Steam version has.

(Framerate, Delays, and color problems)
I try to give GOG props where they deserve them, but unless the problems can be fixed with a different DOSBox config I'd be cautious. (The Steam version is using DOSBox correct?)

I think 011284mm is a cautiously correct answer but I hope we get some stuff earlier than that. Even getting better versions of LA titles here (TIE Fighter '95, original Monkey Island, etc.) would be very nice in my book. (I'm guessing a decent number of people have held off on buying TIE Fight b/c the "best version" is not included.)

Actual guess: probably some more of the adventure games Steam already has. I don't say this out of "self-pity" or "bitterness" but I'd imagine the "tippy-top" of the wishlist, games not already on Steam, will be held off for some time. I assume Full Throttle will get a treatment similar to Grim Fandango or DOTT. I also assume X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter will need much more time to be made compatible with today's puters and with working multiplayer.)

Of course it's safe to assume any LucasArts/Disney releases will "complete" hundreds or thousands of votes in a single release so I'm cool with whatever comes here. :)
Post edited December 30, 2014 by tfishell