It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Cool! Where did you get that Striped shirt?
Badum tsh.
Sorry:-)
Posts in this topic are frowned upon unless you've posted a picture of yourself already.

Police won't release my personal photo,without name underneath.
SnakeSqueaker: Lol, well old, bearded guys aren't the only ones who like to game. :D
Soccorro: Your eyes are beautiful though...Not as beautiful as mine but they are ok... *arrogant smiley*
Lol, thank you :)
hummer010: Me and mini-me.
I was a bit afraid to click.
27/3/2012
Attachments:
Recent, decent one of me.
Attachments:
Necro.....
I had no idea this thread even existed. You people are so trusting, it's astonishing.
No need to post my face since it's unnecessary, I'm going to be opening up a YouTube series one of these days and then y'all can gaze all you want.
zeogold: I had no idea this thread even existed. You people are so trusting, it's astonishing.
No need to post my face since it's unnecessary, I'm going to be opening up a YouTube series one of these days and then y'all can gaze all you want.
Same reason I won't post a picture. My face is openly visible on Youtube, so why bother. *shrug*
zeogold: I had no idea this thread even existed. You people are so trusting, it's astonishing.
Yezemin: Same reason I won't post a picture. My face is openly visible on Youtube, so why bother. *shrug*
You're on Youtube? Where?
zeogold: You're on Youtube? Where?
In that tiny little corner called German pen & paper rpg news.. or something like that. We are very niche so we don't have many views. Search for Dorp TV. I also posted some links to some of our videos in the conversational thread.
Do not follow links by those spammers ever, hear me!