It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I also have a custom-made knit Katamari Damacy hat. It gets the looks. :)
It would get my full attention, and if you have a large rolly ball, I'm going the other way! LOL

That's got to be the neatest balaclava I have ever seen! Your bro has an excellent sense of humor :)

Here's a fuzzy pic of me from a few years ago
And here's one of me at Philly on a vacation
Post edited February 12, 2014 by SalarShushan
I just realised I replied to a post that had almost a year old thanks to this thread appearing from the bowels of GOG :P
Post edited February 12, 2014 by LoboBlanco
IAmSinistar: ....
It was an Xmas present from my brother. There is a similar one for sale here. I've even heard there are knitting patterns for them.

I also have a custom-made knit Katamari Damacy hat. It gets the looks. :)
That is the coolest ski mask! I could just imagine hitting the slopes in that and having those face appendages flapping in the breeze. :)
You can also get dual-duty from it by claiming it's a from [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXaVfyQS4yI&hd=1]Oddworld.

I love TSOP! It's the sound of freedom! :)

---------------------------------

1987 (Far Left)
"Why is that guy in a toga?" :)
Post edited February 13, 2014 by HampsterStyle
StingingVelvet: Here's my favorite weird pic of myself from the last year or so.
Wow, I guess you DO look a tiny bit like Cary Grant if you squint and turn your head and drop acid, just a tad...
(no, really I can sort of see it)
BTW, Chrome's grammar checker is saying I should change 'Sort of' to 'Sorta' WTF? have I got it in 'Urban Dictionary' mode or something?
IAmSinistar: I like the cold weather.
I sort of forgot this thread existed. There are some serious necroing gong on (I love the rep 5 guy from Israel talking about joining Hitler youth from a post a year or two before the reply).

Anyhoots, Sinistar, awesome mask.
StingingVelvet: Here's my favorite weird pic of myself from the last year or so.
Nice artistic eye on that pic! You look just like Cary Grant! :)
Fever_Discordia: Wow, I guess you DO look a tiny bit like Cary Grant if you squint and turn your head and drop acid, just a tad...
I'm sending this to the wife and telling her she better agree ;)
HampsterStyle: You can also get dual-duty from it by claiming it's a from [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXaVfyQS4yI&hd=1]Oddworld.
Awesome observation! I love those guys. Though I'd have to get the metal pants to complete that look. :D
Bumpy.
Edit : Link outdated.. See below.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by koima57
That's me...

Anybody knows if we have a photo thread? I rediscovered this one while searching for a photo thread... *goes searching further*

edit: Yay, found it :D
Attachments:
pyp.jpg (417 Kb)
Post edited June 21, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
Sorry for the few outdated posts I had to edit..

Finally!! A recent one of old me.. :)

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10443989_801042256619836_7866076854627291502_n.jpg?oh=b6fcdebb295d0f677083415076b64617&oe=5541261F
Post edited February 20, 2015 by koima57
real.geizterfahr: That's me...

Anybody knows if we have a photo thread? I rediscovered this one while searching for a photo thread... *goes searching further*

edit: Yay, found it :D
You look very metallic and there is a strange dude reflected in your eye!
No one can beat this... :v
Attachments:
Here is me. Going wild. I think I blend in the surroundings pretty well, no?