It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: Re coloured crime scene photograph of the last Jack the Ripper murder. It's horrifying, I don't think I should post it.
I don't know why, but I find the original to be more disturbing.
"In the not-too-distant future..."
Attachments:
dt.jpg (94 Kb)
bad_fur_day1: You can find it easily with google images. It's maybe something that shouldn't be shared, only found. If you know what I mean.
Crackpot.756: Curious and slightly unsettled now.
But of course I went ahead and googled it. De-sensitized.
I'm curious if you were already de-sensitized, if you became de-sensitized by looking at the picture, or your calling me de-sensitized? I'm just curious. If your calling me de-sensitized I don't mind, I am, or obviously I wouldn't have that as my wallpaper. :P

Maybe it's a general de-sensitization of humanity you mean? :P
bad_fur_day1: I'm curious if you were already de-sensitized, if you became de-sensitized by looking at the picture, or your calling me de-sensitized? I'm just curious. If your calling me de-sensitized I don't mind, I am, or obviously I wouldn't have that as my wallpaper. :P

Maybe it's a general de-sensitization of humanity you mean? :P
Maybe all of the above. o.o
I was initially referring to myself when the picture didn't unsettle me as much as maybe it should have. Though while it doesn't disturb me terribly, I wouldn't want it as my wall-paper either. :p
Been a while since I posted one, so here it goes. I bought a Mac mini last month - I've been wanting one for ages but always ended up talking myself out of it until now - and while it may have its drawbacks it's quite a capable little gaming machine despite of it. Thanks to Wineskin, Boxer, and PaultheTall's PortingKit project a big chunk of my Windows-only GOG library is playable on the mini. I've tried playing around with VMWare solution like Parallels since I have a genuine copy of Win 7, which worked rather well with the games I've tried, but I'm not that keen on running another resource hungry OS on top of OS X. *shrug*

Anyway, notice Unreal Tournament, System Shock, Quake, and Galactic Battlegrounds on that desktop? Yeah, good times. :) And I'm back to another Avernum wallpaper from the remake of the first. I just really like them I guess.
Attachments:
minitop.jpg (453 Kb)
Haven't done one in a while, changed to Mint since my last one (Zorin 9). Still no bars, I like to use my whole desktop and a Tux background I made a while ago :P
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (49 Kb)
Used to be more minimalistic, damn all these game clients ;)
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (269 Kb)
Here´s mine.
Attachments:
My good old Mint 17.1 desktop, changed for the billionth time. :D
Attachments:
Hm, it's been eons since I last posted my windows desktop, and also a lot of time since anyone posted in here...
*dusts off thread*
And the last time I had hid my desktop shortcuts in purpose because I had too many off them. I nowadays do not have desktop shortcuts created for the gog games, which saves a lot of screen real estate, letting the wallpaper shine through...
Attachments:
Time for another update, now for both of my PCs. ;)
Attachments:
mac_mini.jpg (291 Kb)
win_box.jpg (273 Kb)
Here is mine:
Attachments:
doc(1).jpg (374 Kb)
Here's my current Windows 8.1 desktop.
Attachments:
It's been a bit again, so here's an update for my Mac mini, which is seeing more use these days than my Win PC mainly because of school stuff and it does well as a lightweight gaming machine. Thanks, open source projects. :)

I really like this Tron Legacy wallpaper. The movie while enjoyably average (is that a thing?), produced some great promo pictures like this stylish light cycle.
Attachments:
mac_mini.jpg (232 Kb)
Post edited October 10, 2016 by mistermumbles
mistermumbles: Time for another update, now for both of my PCs. ;)
I'd keep an eye on adding those gog game shortcuts to desktop. It can get out of hand if you're not careful.

Updated version of mine. Now with added martian love.
Attachments: