It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm somewhat minimalist when it comes to background images and I had to crop out the second monitor screenshot which was nothing more than the charcoal gray background.

All the "frequently used" icons are in my quick-start bar.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (188 Kb)
BranjoHello: I'm playing Fallout these days and yesterday Dogmeat became my companion, since his helpfulness thrilled me I decided it's time for a new desktop.
I love your desktop!

Here is mine, celebrating my personal hero. TACOS!!!!
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (216 Kb)
RottenRotz: here's mine
That one's really cool
RottenRotz: here's mine
jdsgn: That one's really cool
Been a while since I posted one of mine. Had the current one up since I bought Avernum 2 upon release. I figured I'd send Jeff a little more money his way this time as I got all his other games here quite cheap, some of which I've bought for full price way back but that's beside the point. Back to the wallpaper, I really love that piece as well as another from the Avernum 1 remake. Who'd have figured something like it to come from games that usually look like pants? Certainly not me. ;) Now I just have to get around to playing them. I'm too busy having a blast with Star Wars games, for the most part. Anyway, I figure my current wallpaper will stick around for some time... until I come across another one I really like.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (281 Kb)
I'm bored and I don't think i've ever posted mine, so here's my latest. :)
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (349 Kb)
mistermumbles: snip
Cheese? ;-)
mistermumbles: snip
zeffyr: Cheese? ;-)
Gotta have cheese to give out for all that whine. ;)
BranjoHello: I'm playing Fallout these days and yesterday Dogmeat became my companion, since his helpfulness thrilled me I decided it's time for a new desktop.
tinyE: "A Boy and His Dog"
Good story. If you haven't I recommend snagging a copy.
You laughed in the movie's ending, didn't you?
I think it's funny. Totally unexpected.
tinyE: "A Boy and His Dog"
Good story. If you haven't I recommend snagging a copy.
almabrds: You laughed in the movie's ending, didn't you?
Why not, both of them were laughing. XD
Crewdroog: I love your desktop!

AH! Torchlight 2! And Terraria!!! AND POSTAL 2!!!

+ 13,98 points on the likeability scale. That means a happy smiley for you...aaaaand a sad rainy cloud for tinyE for not showing his Desktop Personality.
Crewdroog: I love your desktop!

Soccorro: AH! Torchlight 2! And Terraria!!! AND POSTAL 2!!!

+ 13,98 points on the likeability scale. That means a happy smiley for you...aaaaand a sad rainy cloud for tinyE for not showing his Desktop Personality.
if it wasn't for tinyE, I wouldn't have postal 2.
Soccorro: AH! Torchlight 2! And Terraria!!! AND POSTAL 2!!!

Crewdroog: if it wasn't for tinyE, I wouldn't have postal 2.
*pets tinyE's head and offers him a virgin sacrifice snack*
I'm so sorry, but I had to do it.
Attachments:
windows93.jpg (294 Kb)
Current setup, Pretty much never changed but maybe 3 new games added to the bottom bar.
Attachments: