It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My humble Ubuntu desktop.
Attachments:
Post edited November 28, 2014 by InkPanther
InkPanther: My humble Ubuntu desktop.
Cool!! I love it! :)
Do you use wine with Kotor and Nexus?
If so, are these working ok?
Cheers!

edit: and Terraria too, since their linux port is "kinda" delayed :)
Post edited November 28, 2014 by vicklemos
vicklemos: Cool!! I love it! :)
Cheers!

Thanks!

Yes, I use Wine. PlayOnLinux to be exact. It's just easier to manage.
KotOR has big, big problems with cutscenes, but haven't notices other issues. Nexus so far seems to work great, with one minor display issue when ships got damaged by hull destroying weapons (hit explosions are square'ish, I'll try to tweak ingame settings but I'm guessing it may have something to do with my integrated graphics). And Terraria works great.
lukaszthegreat: One of the coolest wallpapers i have. Im using windows 7 now so unfortunately i cannot have two different wallpapers when using two monitor set up and it does not scale them properly...

still effect is great.
http://postimg.org/image/uagtnqygr/
realkman666: GabeN people are creepier than the bronies and other animal lovers out there.
are they?

nah. it is just a silly joke, maybe unfunny to some but a joke nevertheless. ponies and furies are serious. and that's weird.

but hey. their life and they can do whatever they want. whom are we to judge?
i want that wallpaper
oigroig: i want that wallpaper
Here you go.
http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/52772
vicklemos: Cool!! I love it! :)
Cheers!

InkPanther: Thanks!

Yes, I use Wine. PlayOnLinux to be exact. It's just easier to manage.
KotOR has big, big problems with cutscenes, but haven't notices other issues. Nexus so far seems to work great, with one minor display issue when ships got damaged by hull destroying weapons (hit explosions are square'ish, I'll try to tweak ingame settings but I'm guessing it may have something to do with my integrated graphics). And Terraria works great.
Thanks for the info, dear friend. Hoping for the Terraria port!
Here's mine: pretty basic, but I like it.

http://i.imgur.com/I2yr5t9.png
It is really quiet in the office and there is time to do some important reading ;)

http://i.imgur.com/O28RE3j.png
lukaszthegreat: One of the coolest wallpapers i have. Im using windows 7 now so unfortunately i cannot have two different wallpapers when using two monitor set up and it does not scale them properly...
Whenever I wanted to have different images on each screen, I made a single combined image, using a screenshot of my desktop as a template for where to place and how to scale each image. The result is big enough that you can tile it and it'll cover both/all screens while looking as a different image on each screen.

EDIT: Yeah, your post is a week old, but I thought the idea might be of help anyway.
Post edited December 09, 2014 by Maighstir
Maighstir: Whenever I wanted to have different images on each screen, I made a single combined image, using a screenshot of my desktop as a template for where to place and how to scale each image. The result is big enough that you can tile it and it'll cover both/all screens while looking as a different image on each screen.

EDIT: Yeah, your post is a week old, but I thought the idea might be of help anyway.
mhm. that's a possiblity.

I was using windows 8 before my computer crashed and they under warranty they installed windows 7.
Win8 is much better in handling multiple screens (allows easily set up different walls on different screens).

Your method is workable but i have hundreds of walls so merging few of them would take a lot of work.

there is a program though which allows one to set up different walls on win7. haven't check it myself yet.
Not much on my desktop, but here's the one of my laptop (with 4 different wallpapers I've used, I'm currently using the first one)...
Attachments:
Post edited December 10, 2014 by _Slaugh_
My new trip to the darkside.1

http://imgur.com/wTC4s5q
I'm playing Fallout these days and yesterday Dogmeat became my companion, since his helpfulness thrilled me I decided it's time for a new desktop.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (363 Kb)
BranjoHello: I'm playing Fallout these days and yesterday Dogmeat became my companion, since his helpfulness thrilled me I decided it's time for a new desktop.
"A Boy and His Dog"
Good story. If you haven't I recommend snagging a copy.

I also changed mine yesterday.
Attachments:
6023182.jpg (215 Kb)
here's mine
Attachments:
bjhuibnm.jpg (292 Kb)