It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I like minimalism and that makes my desktop a bit "boring". :)

This is Xfce on Slackware Linux. ;)

Firebrand9: Windows XP running Litestep with NeXTSTEP theme.
That's so 2000s. :D I remember using Litestep on my Win9x box in 2001/2002. I was just starting with Linux these years so I had dual boot. :)
Attachments:
Post edited November 17, 2014 by astropup
realkman666: I think I got carried away.
Exoanthrope: A little bit, but that is awesome. :D
I had to regain sanity.
Attachments:
wp.jpg (245 Kb)
joelandsonja: The image title says it all ...

Second Post:

The Start Menu is even better ...
bit cold
Just a quick one of my desktop. I'm not a big fan of desktop icons for some reason. Find it much easier to just Win+S and search for the application I'm looking for.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (183 Kb)
RavenholmDX: Just a quick one of my desktop. I'm not a big fan of desktop icons for some reason. Find it much easier to just Win+S and search for the application I'm looking for.
You are a minimalist, I think. Nothing wrong with that.
I have about two thousand images that change every minute. Then I have a couple hundred in my "lewd wallpapers" folder that I'll sometimes enable if there's no one around.
sauvignon1: ... "lewd wallpapers" folder that I'll sometimes enable if there's no one around.
Nice! I used to do that before I had to share my computer.
My latest. Pretty minimal. Openbox, plank, dmenu, dzen2 & conky on Arch.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (472 Kb)
This is mine, nothing special, but I love it.
Attachments:
This is my desktop at work :D Even more minimalistic than the one at home.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (215 Kb)
Yeah, I need a clean-up.

P.S.Wallpaper is here.
Attachments:
desktop.jpg (437 Kb)
My EeePC, which I upgraded to Windows 8 because I don't game and the boost is really appreciated under a slow netbook :P
Attachments:
1.jpg (314 Kb)
One of the coolest wallpapers i have. Im using windows 7 now so unfortunately i cannot have two different wallpapers when using two monitor set up and it does not scale them properly...

still effect is great.
http://postimg.org/image/uagtnqygr/
Post edited November 28, 2014 by lukaszthegreat
lukaszthegreat: One of the coolest wallpapers i have. Im using windows 7 now so unfortunately i cannot have two different wallpapers when using two monitor set up and it does not scale them properly...

still effect is great.
http://postimg.org/image/uagtnqygr/
GabeN people are creepier than the bronies and other animal lovers out there.
javihyuga: My EeePC, which I upgraded to Windows 8 because I don't game and the boost is really appreciated under a slow netbook :P
To do: Wolfenstein
Post edited November 28, 2014 by realkman666
And here is how mine looks like. Trying to keep it clean by keeping what I use more often.
Attachments:
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Dessimu