It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can puff a handmade cigar and sip exquisite, local rum, for a very fine and logical price; unlike all of us living far away from that little paradise, who have to pay at least ten times their original cost there!
Post edited September 13, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Breaks into people's homes while they're away on vacation and re-tiles their showers with small colorful tiles to look like a game of tetris.
Fun fact about hudfreegamer he hates huds and 120 fov on games and stick to 80 to 90 fov

and his most loved food is mac&cheese 3 cheeses edition.
Cute artist with a knack for cute things. I like art! And i like cute artistic creations!
His spoon is too big.
Cannot distinguish "when i am trolling" to "when i am serious"... He he...
Bathes in macaroni salad.
Wrongfully accused as a chicken chaser, when they were simply kicking the chicken to assist in its crossing the road.
Just quoted an awesome line from a great game! <3 <3

Also puts jam in their slippers.
Or potcrab in their bath-tub to pinch their "valuables"!
Has a hidden message in his username which would also uncover a secret agenda if you did decipher it out.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by Mercset
thinks that he is a master of cryptography, since he got that decoder ring from a cornflakes box last year
Refuses to notice something so blatantly obvious; that i am a master, keeper and occasionally, spouter of SECRETS!
Post edited September 19, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Has a top secret recipe for exquisite Rice-dishes. There is a secret bidding war going on between TV chefs to get it, and our king is just waiting for the 10 billion mark to pass by
Shops at the Vatican gift shop for hats.