It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ makes a gurgling noise everytime they type, read, hear or say the world "nipple"
^ Thinks word is world.
^ is thinking about the "disney" word.
^ Is incorrect!
high rated
^ Unaware that for some, the word is their world, while for others the world is just a word itself.
^ makes words up - like mahallapallabingbongwakkikkigappaploplofoogiewoogiebumbaghooooooooooooooooooo!

...which allegedly means "I'll take a steak and a beer please waiter!"
^ Eats bananas only from Bonanza (Nicaragua)
^ didnt tell me they grew anywhere else on earth these days... :(
high rated
^ Should be aware that they sell frozen bananas at some amusement parks in the US, and that one should always be careful of sitting down when visiting these places. Should also let Ian know, as he loves coasters.
^ found that out on a special investigatory mission... is considering a second one! ;)
Sachys: ^ found that out on a special investigatory mission... is considering a second one! ;)
^ Sent Dischord on said investigatory mission. In fact, he's the head of MI6 and know the CSM...
^ forgets i rebelled against my former human masters and now live a life of (stinky) peace on mars with the coprolite peoples issuing parking tickets to nasa junk
high rated
^ Is hiding the fact that he knew that the poster above him liked cryptic acronyms like MI6 and CSM, so he presented him with introduction to BDSM, and the poor guy has never been the same since.
^ is wearing backless leather chaps as he types (being a prior "victim" and now happier and free in his life!).

;)
high rated
^ Often has delusions of people being dressed this way, which is why he is sadly humored. Want a smoke, big boy?