It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ has almost surpassed me as his master with executing people with some sort of vulcan deathgrip.
^ his gas mask hides the face of a cold, ruthless and efficient killer of the GOGAG (GOG Assassins Guild)
Thespian*: ^ his gas mask hides the face of a cold, ruthless and efficient killer of the GOGAG (GOG Assassins Guild)
It's really not ruthless.. Have you seen it? It's kinda warm. Anyway, Thespian was next in the grill. ^^
^ likes playing on playgrounds despite being a grown man (not judging you, I do so myself whenever I can ^^)
Post edited November 16, 2012 by F4LL0UT
^ is furious because the neighbors children' playground has more toys than his own
Post edited November 16, 2012 by Thespian*
^has lost many times in a row (probably to neighbors) when playing that, when yuu snap a miniatyre car in some sand thingy.
^ his collection of miniature cars is envied by all children of their neighbors, and he has already had to "make disappear" a number of them who had attempted to steal some of his precious toys
^used a metallic pontiac as in KITT.. hurted like hell in finger.. No wait that was me..

Thespian uses lightweight hot rods and sabotages others by making traps in sand sand dunes, which he and only he knows, also blinds others by using combination of mirror and a sun. ..sometimes violence.
^ is providing me all kinds of wonderful ideas to carry out my evil plans of world domination
^ Is just a lesbian with a lisp
Post edited November 16, 2012 by jefequeso
^ is just a gay with a stuttering ;)
^ formerly was an asexual who loved to self-divide, until he was impregnated by an unknown human.
^ has heard that there are certain rumors about the close relationship between him and his horse
^ Is the only Spanish Vulcan with a Non-Rhotic New England accent.
Post edited November 18, 2012 by desnoscross
^ once spent two weeks undercover in a termite colony gathering intelligence for his species