It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ is really the last of the Vulcahicans :D
^is really the last of the Smurfs :p
^is a high ranking member of the vatican's secret task force that takes down vampires and zombies called iscariot xiii after the codex tchacos.
^is the next target of the vatican's secret task force (for his tendency to talk too much)
^ Forgets that I am the king of all vampires and am protected by the hell sing organization even though I am immortal and invincible.
Post edited August 05, 2012 by Lionel212008
^forgets the amazing properties of some garlic, a crucifix and a simple piece of sharpen wood
^Forgets that I am the 'no life king' and after absorbing schrodinger I can never be killed as long as I remember my existence.
^forgets that memory fails him lately more and more ;)
^ has had this world shattering Idea that would have given us free electricity & galactic conquest of other starts, but can't remember what it was
^doesn't know that I do remember the idea, but I can't disclose it due to the Prime Directive of the Federation
^ has secretly joined the Maquis, but hides it because he doesn't want to loose his retirement
^is actually a Romulan spy trying to discredit me
^ does not own Witcher 2
^ was once part of the borg, but they deassimilated him, as he was always trying to assimilate fluffy bunnies and butterflies
KneeTheCap: ^ does not own Witcher 2
^His wife is not attracted to video games

Nice one! And ninja'ed by te_lanus, as always...

te_lanus: ^ was once part of the borg, but they deassimilated him, as he was always trying to assimilate fluffy bunnies and butterflies
^the Borg never tried him because they had found no brain activity
Post edited August 05, 2012 by thespian9099