It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ has not so fierce Ninja skills ;)

Ninja'd 3X...you are all way too quick

^ has an extremely good eye and ear, and very large blue permanent marker
Post edited August 05, 2012 by Zoltan999
^ has always nicked other peoples permanent markers, for a hideously evil plan to send it to the sun to make a permanent mark in history
^lurks in the depths of the forum, always looking for his chance of ninja'ing me
Post edited August 05, 2012 by thespian9099
^ Lurks in the depths of the forum, always looking for his chance to say "That's highly illogical."
^the fact that he wears that mustache indicates doesn't know the difference between logical and illogical
^is secretly jealous of anyone with the ability to grow a mustache and anytime someone mentions how they can grow a mustache, he involuntarily blurts out "Buggerit! Millenium hand and shrimp!"
^is borat's favorite town rappist
Lionel212008: ^is borat's favorite town rappist
^no one has ever seen him without his raincoat

JudasIscariot: ^is secretly jealous of anyone with the ability to grow a mustache and anytime someone mentions how they can grow a mustache, he involuntarily blurts out "Buggerit! Millenium hand and shrimp!"
^has finally gotten his hands on "System Shock 2" and now can only say "my precious" and "my birthday present"

Ninja'ed. Again!
JudasIscariot: ^is secretly jealous of anyone with the ability to grow a mustache and anytime someone mentions how they can grow a mustache, he involuntarily blurts out "Buggerit! Millenium hand and shrimp!"
thespian9099: ^has finally gotten his hands on "System Shock 2" and now can only say "my precious" and "my birthday present"

Ninja'ed. Again!
^still gets trounced by the invisible forum ninjas :P
^ is a slow sumo wrestler, and can't keep up with the fast ninjas
JudasIscariot: ^still gets trounced by the invisible forum ninjas :P
^is a official blue ninja

EDIT: Argh!
^ has yet again been ninja'd
^likes to say the obvious ;)
^the last of the awesome mohawk sporting mohicans.
Post edited August 05, 2012 by Lionel212008
^the last of the old-fashioned private investigators