It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Speaks from personal experience as it was the only way; keeps her locked up and chained so she doesn't run away.
It's a Doctored eye...
Doesn't like bones, unless they have some roast meat around them...
^ Got fresh with Tia Dalma the one time they were fortunate enough to be in her company; has been wandering the world with rotten teeth and decaying green complexion ever since.
^ Has way too many bottles of eyewash in the cupboard
^Drank up a bottle of anti-dandruff-shampoo, lost all scales, got arrested for swimming naked in the pool.
Didn't drop that naked fish in my pool... Aww...
^ Consumes insane amounts of green algae for breakfast.
HypersomniacLive: ^ Consumes insane amounts of green algae for breakfast.
^ seen often on the forums. Especially when I visit an insomnia thread.
^ Was longing for a crit during the last Insomnia Promo; came Double empty-handed.
HypersomniacLive: ^ Was longing for a crit during the last Insomnia Promo; came Double empty-handed.
^ is incorrect since I managed to get one crit in the end.
^ Treasures the blooming flowers in the neighborhood, especially tulips and daffodils
^owns a cat. and for a fish, that's just masochistic.
^ Always prepares her breakfast speciality for her hot dates: omelette with onions, tomato and mealworms, caterpillars, and stinkbugs; wonders to this day why guys won't stay the night after the first one.
^ate one of those omelettes.