It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: ^ thinks KylieM is a dude but apart from the gender issue is spot on with his "fact"
Built a time machine, went to the future with it, had a peek of my name but couldn't quite remember it, went back to 2009 and used the inferior username he now has :D
^ has been an extra in 4 of the Worms series of games
^Will be starring in the new series The Real Housewives of Antarctica.

**Spoiler alert**

He's the slutty one.
^ runs an isolated motel and has some issues in his relationship with his elderly mother
Thespian*: ^ runs an isolated motel and has some issues in his relationship with his elderly mother
Is always space-bumping around.
^ has a not-so irrational fear of birds.
^ got a brand-new monocle
^ wears a monocle only when demolecularising tribbles!
^ in his free time, loves seeing how tribbles are demolecularised while eating popcorn
Post edited March 20, 2013 by Thespian*
^ probably doesn't know what demolecularising means
^paradoxically doesn't know the internet exists.
Post edited March 20, 2013 by ShaolinsKunk
^ is the byproduct of a paradox resultant from my recent meddling with the fabric of time and space
^ Just gave the fabric of time and space some pleats and a quick hem.
^ stole the Fabric of Time, and tried to make a wedding dress out of it
te_lanus: ^ stole the Fabric of Time, and tried to make a wedding dress out of it
^ Psht! te_lanus can correctly insert a USB plug on the first try.

Me, I align the plug, see that it doesn't fit, rotate it, see that it still doesn't fit, rotate again to fit. te_lanus doesn't need these extra steps. He and/or she is just that good.