It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All gamers that are waiting impatiently for the strategy title from No Gravity Games can now take a shot at Alder's Blood Prologue which is a free prequel to the upcoming game’s story.

Here, we play mainly as Charles, a commoner who aims for a quick buck and attempts to hunt the spawns of darkness. If he'll survive - income from reselling the remains of the beasts will secure his livelihood for weeks to come. But the hunt won’t be easy. The key to victory is not brute strength - but rather stealth and cunning.
Hmm... Will have to give this a try. The price is right!
more free stuff? :D
The prequel for free? Now, that's some solid marketing. Thanks!
Awesome! Thank you so much for doing this!

I'm actually REALLY looking forward to the game - it was already pretty much going to be an insta-purchase but this seals the deal.

I'm definately grabbing / downloading this just to sort of help their early metrics but I'm not sure if I'll play it... I'm torn - I like to sort of experience a game and its mechanics "fresh" so I'm not sure if this will kind of be an early tease.

Does this mean the game is going to see a release date sooner than later? Anything set in stone yet? Any devs here?
Nice, will have to try it.
nightcraw1er.488: Nice, will have to try it.
Thanks for the pre-10 minute bump

Just looked at the screenshots - they upgraded / added since last I looked. Love the crunchy bits they show now (stats, world map showing locations with various resources, some of the character screens with equipment layouts and such).

Hope it holds up! I was pretty let down by Stygian and had a hard time finding the fun in it. I have a feeling this one might be the game I was looking for there (albeit more tactical, less story / adventure based RPG).
Thanks!
A great idea to promote this very promising game!
When I go to the prologue page (or better: try to) I get the following message:

"Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. "

I'm getting this info from clicking the link from the gog-press release
althrian: When I go to the prologue page (or better: try to) I get the following message:

"Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. "

I'm getting this info from clicking the link from the gog-press release
https://www.gog.com/game/alders_blood_prologue - works for me now. I think something went wrong for a few minutes, like the forum wasn't letting people post new topics also, but I think things are okay now.
Vythonaut: The prequel for free? Now, that's some solid marketing. Thanks!
I can recall other games that was promoted the same way: Legend of Keepers, Sin Slayers and Stoneshard. Really great idea to give players the "try before buy" option. And create some hype :)
AWG43: I can recall other games that was promoted the same way: Legend of Keepers, Sin Slayers and Stoneshard. Really great idea to give players the "try before buy" option. And create some hype :)
I agree. But this prologue is simply way too short (about 30 min at most).
Indeed. Thanks!

Geralt_of_Rivia: But this prologue is simply way too short (about 30 min at most).
With this playing time it's really only a mini prequel and not much more than a demo. I'm curious if it runs on Linux.
Post edited February 07, 2020 by eiii
Looking forward to play it.