It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're barely even winded.

Today yet another awesome publisher, Paradox Interactive, becomes part of the most gamer-friendly DRM-free catalog around. We're kicking off the partnership with a weeklong 50% discount on four of the titles:

Europa Universalis
Hearts of Iron
Crusader Kings Complete -50%
Majesty Gold HD -50%
Majesty 2 Collection -50%
Victoria Complete -50%

If you've always wanted to give the genre a try, Europa Universalis is probably the best starting point, but we know grand strategy can be daunting. That's why you can also drop by our <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/gogcom</span> channel, where we'll be streaming the game live with Quill18, this Tuesday, February 17th, 7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 11am PST.
It's a fine way to get acquainted.

If you're a fan of complex strategy playgrounds, you can look forward to a trickle of more grand strategy classics from paragons of the genre, Paradox Interactive, coming to the coolest DRM-free game store near you!
Post edited February 17, 2015 by Konrad
Smek: Since HoI2 (at least the steam-version) has serious troubles running under Windows 8(.1) I wonder if GoG can do a better job. I would buy HoI2 complete (with Armageddon and Doomsday Expansion) and Darkest Hour again if it only runs smoothly under modern Operating Systems.
All the Europa engine games (like the four that were just released) have those. There's a registry quasi-fix which GOG must have included. If not, feel free to PM me. I'll check the games' fora to see if people are having issues.
mistermumbles: I'm not expecting GOG to be able to keep up that momentum.
JudasIscariot: Well, we aren't finished :D
Please, no more, have mercy on my poor wallet..
Time will tell.

That said, I'm very much having a blast with all these (to me) new games. I like shiny games just as much as the next guy, but discovering some of these great older games - GOG will always remain Good Old Games to me, no matter what you guys do or say - is as much fun if not more so at times. *pigs out with even more classic games* ;)
Warlock 2: The Exiled + Expansion GOG please :D
Wow, this is amazing! I always wanted to try Europa Universalis or something akin to that. Time to take over the world!
pacciulli: Paradox? Never heard of it.
mistermumbles: *revokes pacciulli's PC gamer card* =P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Finally!
I hated Paradox when they went Steam-only. Now there is new hope for a true DRM-free purchase of Europa Universalis IV (+ Addons), Hearts of Iron IV, East vs. West and much more.
Hope it doesn't take too long for the newer titles to appear here.

GOG, You saved my life, keep up the good work!
GOG is on fire. Literally. When I look North I see some big fire. Anyway, CONGRATS AND THANK YOU, GOG!

I wonder if Ancient Space is gonna come here. :P
Post edited February 17, 2015 by F4LL0UT
I just bought X-Com on ps3 since they're only on Steam as of right now, so knowing my luck it will be Take2 and I'll have to go buy the same games again.
JudasIscariot: BTW, I hope those of you who will be playing EU I will enjoy the fine music tracks included with the game :D
Falalanlera!

http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Falalal%C3%A1n,_falalalera_%28Anonymous%29
Emob78: I just bought X-Com on ps3 since they're only on Steam as of right now, so knowing my luck it will be Take2 and I'll have to go buy the same games again.
Plot-twist: GTA V is gonna launch DRM free on GOG the same day it appears with all its bloated online shit on Steam.

Also: Instabuying Majesty HD right now. I *love* this game.
Post edited February 17, 2015 by F4LL0UT
Emob78: I just bought X-Com on ps3 since they're only on Steam as of right now, so knowing my luck it will be Take2 and I'll have to go buy the same games again.
F4LL0UT: Plot-twist: GTA V is gonna launch DRM free on GOG the same day it appears with all its bloated online shit on Steam.

Also: Instabuying Majesty HD right now. I *love* this game.
The question here used to be, 'what publishers will end up on GOG?' Now the question seems to be, 'what will be the LAST publisher to end up on GOG?'
Dang, GOG. You guys have really been on a massive roll this winter! All the more reason to stay indoors and play vidya all day long. Awesome work. Welcome, Paradox!
darkangelz: Please, no more, have mercy on my poor wallet..
I am sorry, what?
Emob78: The question here used to be, 'what publishers will end up on GOG?' Now the question seems to be, 'what will be the LAST publisher to end up on GOG?'
The one that currently owns your avatar.