It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Well just realised i buggerred up and my pledge failed a while ago (for various reasons). Anyone know if theres anyway to be able to still pay for the kickstarter at all?
Timelord1963: You could try contacting them via email - kickstarter@larian.com - and they might be able to sort something out. Or you could try the forums, although I suspect they'd suggest trying that email as well. Hopefully they'll be able to do something for you! :)
Thanks for that. Will email them and see what they say
Anyone have any updates with whats happening with this?
nijuu: Anyone have any updates with whats happening with this?
Dragon Commander is out next week, after that we'll probably get something
nijuu: Anyone have any updates with whats happening with this?
Not yet. There should be an update not too long after Dragon Commander is released and a patch made for the retail version (to include changes made in the digital version after it went gold).

There was no option to upgrade tiers, etc, with the kickstarter management system, since that would have taken a lot of work for what Larian assumed would be little demand. There were a few more requests for this after it went live, as well as adding money for add-ons, and a fix for a few people that didn't add shipping charges that should have, etc, so Larian said they would reevaluate that decision.
New update ppl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3VQMTkIxcw

Original Sin Set For February 2014

We are very determined to implement all the extra features gained through stretch goals the way they should be implemented, which essentially means that we want to incorporate them in the story, the world and the gameplay mechanics. This is taking us more time than we originally thought, and so we decided to move the release of Divinity: Original Sin from this fall (as originally announced) to this winter, specifically to February 28th 2014.

For backers that have Alpha access, expect to have the rough and rugged version of Original Sin by November. Beta should be your New Year's present in January!

Booya, I get to play in November :D
Good news. As they said in the video, previous Larian releases needed serious patching from day one so I'm glad they have the autonomy to do it right.
Excellent to see a new video. Things are looking incredibly nice and I've been getting a great Ultima 7 vibe from it for a long time now, so expanding the systems is just what we need. I got two copies so I can co-op around with a friend, and I'm super excited to see where everythng will turn out! Also the modding. Can't wait to see more of that!
Post edited September 26, 2013 by GoodGuyA
A delay makes sense. It's logical that any KS that got a lot more money than expected for stretch goals should take longer to make. And most Larian games have lacked polish and been pretty buggy at release, so it's nice that they can take their time with this one.
I won't be playing this at release but I always smile when developers want to take the time to polish their games.
Game is looking good, hope my PC can handle it >.<
Good. Let them take their time. I hope D:OS acquires a splendiferous metagame and becomes the only fantasy game anyone ever needs.
Divinity OS is looking quite yummy.
Attachments:
Post edited October 11, 2013 by F1ach
Seems like Alpha is coming soon:

https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/401385335533600768
cw8: Seems like Alpha is coming soon:

Wonder when they take pre orders and when will it be on GOG ?
cw8: Seems like Alpha is coming soon:

nijuu: Wonder when they take pre orders and when will it be on GOG ?
It is coming to GOG. The full game though not the Alpha and Beta.